The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new mods

Meneliki

So I see that bunch of these new mods will be aquire-able through the syndicates once this event is over. However, there are a few in the list that don't appear to be linked to syndicates.

Once the event is over, how will we acquire these new mods? 

thanks

No, but the ones without Syndicate "tags" like Entropy or Justice are the Aviator exilus mod, and Sacrifice for Sentinels.  Those might end up as rare drops, or might be held as "event only" rewards, or end up in Baro's rare rotation.  Baro seems a likely choice, since it keeps the mods relatively rare without needing to tie them specific enemy drop tables.  Some of which are already kind of absurdly over filled, in my opinion.  Some mods seem to be rare to a degree that is wildly out of sync with how useful they actually are.  I've been playing since Founders Packs were a thing, and I only got the Sentinel mods that give them a freeze aura or the ability to summon a shield during a revive literally within the last month or so.  And I may have traded for one of them.

We know that the six augments will eventually be unveiled by their respects syndicates. We have no idea when the others will return or in what form. DE never makes an item like that disappear forever, but mods like Aviator have seen periods of years without any way to get them. We really don't know when Sacrifice, Fulmination, Aviator, or the Supra Vandal, will be available again. 

And the Ambulas Noggle and other stuff may be one time rewards we never get a shot at again, since they are just cosmetic. 

The weapon augments are the only sure thing we have any real knowledge of. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Then funnel, aviator, etc shouldn't be considered as one either then? They aren't one weapon/frame specific but still augments stuff

They aren't augments though. Augments refer to Syndicate-specific, weapon-specific mods. All the mods you have mentioned don't fit that.

40 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

They aren't augments though. Augments refer to Syndicate-specific, weapon-specific mods. All the mods you have mentioned don't fit that.

Well, yes. Forgive me i was calling them augments because op group them up as just augments so i assume we don't need to be that specific.

15 hours ago, Meneliki said:

So I see that bunch of these new mods will be aquire-able through the syndicates  ....

...However, there are a few in the list that don't appear to be linked to syndicates.

Once the event is over, how will we acquire these new mods? 

thanks

Was talking about those

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Also, if i may, augments. They augment things, making it different horizontally and not neceserrily always better. I'd say they still fit as augments even if they don't get labeled as one.

16 hours ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Concealed explosives, firestorm, adheasive blast, all the rathuum and index mods, need i say more?

Augment mods are mods that can only be equipped on a specific weapon or warframe, like the syndicate mods, Rathuum mods, or Index mods. Concealed Explosives, Adhesive Blast, Firestorm, Aviator, Fulmination, and Sacrifice are not augment mods.

I think Fulmination and Sacrifice might get added into enemy drop tables, since they're similar to mods like Firestorm and Self Destruct. Aviator was event-only prior to this, so I imagine it'll remain unobtainable until they bring it back for another event.