Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Resource Drop Chance Boosters] get lower chance to get Mod drop?

BierWurstGER

5 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Resource drop chance boosters don't make Mods drop more frequently from enemies, just resource packets.

inb4 DE implements a Mod drop chance booster. :facepalm:

this is not the question .. Resource Drop Chance Booster do it lower the chance to get a mod ! ?
if yes ..is this booster not good for me .. 

Edited by DarmaKarma-EGT-

Resources count as building materials and such (i.e Orokin Cells, Nano Spores, Polymer Bundles, Argon Crystals, Ferrite, etc.). Mods are not building materials.

If you want a mod chance boost, Nekros' Desecrate, Ivara's Prowl, Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm augment, and Atlas' Ore Gaze augment will be what you are looking for.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Resources count as building materials and such (i.e Orokin Cells, Nano Spores, Polymer Bundles, Argon Crystals, Ferrite, etc.). Mods are not building materials.

If you want a mod chance boost, Nekros' Desecrate, Ivara's Prowl, Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm augment, and Atlas' Ore Gaze augment will be what you are looking for.

hm dont want it realy ... was only a joke ..

want to know 100% from DE has it a effect to the Mod Drop Chance ..

want know the Mechanics .. :)

Edited by DarmaKarma-EGT-

Just now, DarmaKarma-EGT- said:

hm dont want it relay . was only a joke .. i want to know 100% from DE has it a effect to the Mod Drop Chance .. want know the Mechanics .. :)

I'm confused as to what was a joke. I just told you what DE would tell you, and what any other Veteran player will tell you. This is just one of those things you learn from playing for a while.

It says it in the description of both boosters that it is for Resources. The mechanic is that one increases the amount of resources you get per pick-up, the other increases the drop chances of rarer resources so they pop up more often, that's literally it, that's all they do. Mods are not a resource, so they are not affected at all.

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

this is want a also know ! .. 

and what i dont want (more mods) .. 

59 minutes ago, DarmaKarma-EGT- said:

if yes, want [Mod Booster] :)

this was a joke ! ..

6 minutes ago, DarmaKarma-EGT- said:

want to know 100% from DE has it a effect to the Mod Drop Chance ..

want know the Mechanics .. :)

this is what i want to know .. clear know ?  :fist:

and sry cant right explain in english .. sry

3 minutes ago, DarmaKarma-EGT- said:

this is want a also know ! .. 

and what i dont want (more mods) .. 

this was a joke ! ..

this is what i want to know .. clear know ?  :fist:

and sry cant right explain in english .. sry

Can't really piece the first bit together, my apologies.

I wasn't even referencing that.

I explained that, both times, that mods are unaffected.

If you may do so, please state your native tongue and I will regurgitate the same information I have previously stated on one you can understand better. This will allow a more comprehensive conversation and analogy of the boosters, even though I have already gone over it twice.

im understand u but why u are so 100 % sure this is the mechanics behind the booster .. 

kill one enemie and  u can get:

• ammo
  • mods
  • resource
  • powerups (Energie; Credits...)

1. If im use now "Resource Chance Booster" .. im get more often a resource ! (im get not so often a mod) also it has a effect.. ?

2. If all drops (ammo, mods, resource , powerups ) separate .. i have same chance to get the mod or ammo with "Resource Chance Booster" .. ?

so and this is what i want to know . :) 

1 or 2 ? 

i hope i have right explain what i want to know !

sorry :community:

22 minutes ago, DarmaKarma-EGT- said:

im understand u but why u are so 100 % sure this is the mechanics behind the booster .. 

kill one enemie and  u can get:

• ammo
  • mods
  • resource
  • powerups (Energie; Credits...)

1. If im use now "Resource Chance Booster" .. im get more often a resource ! (im get not so often a mod) also it has a effect.. ?

2. If all drops (ammo, mods, resource , powerups ) separate .. i have same chance to get the mod or ammo with "Resource Chance Booster" .. ?

so and this is what i want to know . :) 

1 or 2 ? 

i hope i have right explain what i want to know !

sorry :community:

All things that enemies drop fall into different categories, in which their coding additionally falls into how they are counted in game.

Ammo is a pickup that is usually always guaranteed off enemies, with the type dropped varying. But is not affected by boosters due to it being counted as ammunition, not resources.

Resources are building materials, which is directly affected by boosters. It's even in the name of the boosters. Resources are even labeled as resources in your inventory, so you can easily check what is and is not a resource.

Mods are mods. They are a different system that, while they can influenced by Warframe abilities and Augments, do not currently have a booster, mainly for Grind-Wall reasons, forcing players to either farm them, or trade for them, potentially pocketing some money for DE if the mod is super rare, as those can get expensive.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Powerups". Credits are affected by their own booster (Credit Booster) and Energy/Health orbs just give you back some lost Energy/Health, they're not really powerups of any sort.

Due to them all counting as separate items, they can all drop off an enemy at the same time, however, you can only get 1 type of item initially of each category of a killed enemy without help from Nekros, Ivara, Hydroid or Atlas, who can empty an additional item (Usually either a mod or resource)that had not been dropped initially by each individual enemy.

I'm 100% Sure, because not only does it say what each booster does in the description, but a little research/trial and error goes a long way, especially if you have played for a while.

I encourage you to do some research of your own before you question me a fourth time on the exact same thing, when I have thoroughly explained it each and every other time. It's a little infuriating, in all due respect.