Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repala Syadana... this thing is beautiful!

Aside from the whole floating unattached part on my rhino prime, this is hands down the best Syandana to come out of Tennogen. The fact you can color the bottom to make it look like it's got dirt on it is just amazing!

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DomTheKilleur said:

I wasted no time and I bought it as soon as the update went live, but there are two issues with it. It has no channeling effect and the wavy design on the cape is nearly non existence compared to the pictures on Steam Workshop. Can it be fixed or is it too late?

Things can always be fixed. Don't worry bout that. :)

4 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Forget the Syandana for a second - what the hell is happening to your Ferrox?

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

i think its firing

After you throw it down, and pick it back up. I took a captura of it regenerating. 

This was part of a topic I started in the weapon feedback forums, about how a red repala has got me wanting a spear and shield. And this was a demonstration as to how it could look. Kinda like how the Spartans stand before a battle. But my shield just isn't big enough. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)DomTheKilleur said:

I want a spear & shield too! Would complement the Repala perfectly.

Hide contents

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0615/0537/products/statues-leonidas-greek-warrior-with-spear-and-shield-statue-8676-1_grande.jpeg?v=1483987547

Just imagine an stance that would incorporate lunges and shield bash or maybe even shield throw... Alright I'll stop there before I get off-topic lol.

So moist right now!