Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Try the new Miter!!

I never even considered trying to farm let alone use the Miter before the buff. Yesterday I figured i'd try it out and got everything in a 4 runs while the assassination mission was a kuva node (I understand i'm very lucky to get the parts in so little time).

I tried it on Ash and am really liking the Miter to go along with his passive. Again I never used this before the buff but it feels like a bow with a MASSIVE projectile. I feel like I just need to aim in the general direction on a group of enemies and the whole group will be cut in half.

Really recommend trying the Miter now. I can't see any down sides now. Charge rate is fine now, ammo isn't an issue because you get so many kills per shot fired, the hit detection is simply huge. Give it a try.

while the event is up, you should probably try farming beacons for the Neutralizing Justice mod, which gives each Miter Blade a 90% chance to insta-pop nullifier bubbles, and Justice Proc restores health while dealing blast damage to nearby enemies.

oh, and wait till you try the Panthera, it's a hell of a lot better than it used to be!

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Sipau Fade said:

Nice to know. I just got that mod but haven't used it yet (stupid job and having to sleep)

I'm thinking I might need to get another Miter for the Panthera because I already know I won't be able to give up the Miter.

I second you fellow Tenno on how sleep stops me from achieving great goals. The mod is amazing on it's own. I just built the Miter myself so time to give it a spin....get it...spin. Ahah....sad pun of the day.

18 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Sipau Fade said:

Nice to know. I just got that mod but haven't used it yet (stupid job and having to sleep)

I'm thinking I might need to get another Miter for the Panthera because I already know I won't be able to give up the Miter.

Yeah they are really nice weapons now, and you should definitely get the mod while you have the chance. I know its hard with a job, but its worth it. God mod against Corpus. 

Nothing more satisfying than seeing a lineup of enemies in a chokepoint with multiple nullies, and popping every bubble and basically killing the whole group in one shot, or close to it, depending on how clumped they are. And this is without even using punch through mods, its natural punch through is so good already. That proc is a nice bonus, but that nullie shredding ability really starts to shine on higher level Corpus missions. 

I really want to try the Panthera again now, but I also will have to build a new Miter for it. No way I am giving up my current Miter. It's like a slightly longer charging, but much more devastating bow now. And that's really nice for Ash or any frame that is going to focus on headshots a lot. 

4 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeah they are really nice weapons now, and you should definitely get the mod while you have the chance. I know its hard with a job, but its worth it. God mod against Corpus. 

Nothing more satisfying than seeing a lineup of enemies in a chokepoint with multiple nullies, and popping every bubble and basically killing the whole group in one shot, or close to it, depending on how clumped they are. And this is without even using punch through mods, its natural punch through is so good already. That proc is a nice bonus, but that nullie shredding ability really starts to shine on higher level Corpus missions. 

I really want to try the Panthera again now, but I also will have to build a new Miter for it. No way I am giving up my current Miter. It's like a slightly longer charging, but much more devastating bow now. And that's really nice for Ash or any frame that is going to focus on headshots a lot. 

Hold on there...are you saying that the sawblades don't stop once they hit the bubble?!? They just keep going? like bubble, bubble maker, his 3 friends another bubble and his maker, etc?

Well now 5pm can't come fast enough!

Just now, (Xbox One)Sipau Fade said:

Hold on there...are you saying that the sawblades don't stop once they hit the bubble?!? They just keep going? like bubble, bubble maker, his 3 friends another bubble and his maker, etc?

Well now 5pm can't come fast enough!

Yup! I've popped multiple bubbles in a row as well as shredded enemies in between in one shot, it just keeps going through with its punchthrough even after popping them with the augment. People complained about nullies, and DE gave us a very nice tool to tear them to shreds. :cool:

4 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Try it with Mag....oh so satisfying!!!

How so? What synergies are there?

I'm really liking the Ash passive. The 43% 10 second DOT, with 100% status on only 2 status mods, off 2400 slash damage is working very nice on the things I don't outright kill

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Sipau Fade said:

How so? What synergies are there?

I'm really liking the Ash passive. The 43% 10 second DOT, with 100% status on only 2 status mods, off 2400 slash damage is working very nice on the things I don't outright kill

Using Miter and Magnetize on an enemy creates a death ball blender, dealing slash procs to all enemies that enter. And the projectile also looks cool flying around in the bubble as it shreds. Not saying its better synergy than Ash, but using Mag with miter is also satisfying.

Edited by Hypernaut1

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Using Miter and Magnetize on an enemy creates a death ball blender, dealing slash procs to all enemies that enter. And the projectile also looks cool flying around in the bubble as it shreds. Not saying its better synergy than Ash, but using Mag with miter is also satisfying.

Sounds good. I rarely feel the need to use Mag but this will give me a reason. (sorry anyone digs on Mag, she's cool and all but just not my cup of soda.)

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I'm thinking it could also be good with Harrow. If enemies are already clumped, Condemn can chain them to the ground in a neat row, giving you plenty of time to charge Miter shots, and line up as many headshots in one go as possible. 

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yup! I've popped multiple bubbles in a row as well as shredded enemies in between in one shot, it just keeps going through with its punchthrough even after popping them with the augment. People complained about nullies, and DE gave us a very nice tool to tear them to shreds. :cool:

Silly Devs, giving their players what they wanted...

12 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

In my experience, the Lanka seems to work much better.  When I fire a Lanka shot, it seems to last a lot longer and do a lot more damage than the Miter.  Miter shots seems to bounce two or three times and then simply disappear while the Lanka continues to bounce around for much longer.  I was really surprised by this, due to the Miter's innate punchthrough, but it didn't really do much.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

3 formas later. Just beat out a random Valkyrie and Octavia in kills and damage with this thing on an endless corp defense on Pluto. I never beat Octavia with ash let alone an Octavia and a Valkyrie.

Never used such an efficient primary in killing things before. The 270% damage riven is helping a lot too. 

Yup new fav gun