Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Armory Idea

AyyHD

AyyHD here this is my first forum post.

So I proposed the idea of a Prime Armory in design council chat and that got me thinking, where does all our equipment fit into the ship? It just does right? Well, I wanted to know what people would think of a Prime Armory and so this post was created. The Prime Armory would have all current Prime equipment on show and maybe light up if you own those weapons. Like a shooting practice kind of area which looks cool in the ship and looks nice so I can decorate it with Ayatan Treasures.

Maybe they could use that secret room eh?

Here is when I posted it in Design Council. I think it's safe to say that people will like the idea. Maybe even craft this prime segment. Heck I don't know just gimme some content and shiny things.

Let me know what you guys think!

ksZL30l.jpg

50 minutes ago, AyyHD said:

But how about a whole room on the ship thats just entirely for primes. I'd say primes are a key part of the game so why not have a Prime Shrine?

What's so key about them? Just slightly better stats and different looks.

I've always liked this idea! I would be fine with a weapon wall, but a whole armory with Warframes, weapons, etc, would be great. Maybe even have D.E. make an animation where the Frames and weapons come up out of the floor from storage. 

Or maybe our equipment is simply stored in the Void were it only exists as energy?

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)ZenithLord 42 said:

I've always liked this idea! I would be fine with a weapon wall, but a whole armory with Warframes, weapons, etc, would be great. Maybe even have D.E. make an animation where the Frames and weapons come up out of the floor from storage. 

Or maybe our equipment is simply stored in the Void were it only exists as energy?

That sounds @(*()$ awesome

Imagine walking into the shrine and it's just a corridor. Out from the floor comes all the prime frames one by one. Room would look fancy as F***