The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob with Ash: any suggestion for me please?

Kronxito

If you plan using Blade Storm, Max Efficiency, Zenurik and Rage are flat out mandatory.

If you plan on using Blade Storm rarely or never, then you can build for duration or EHP+Utility. Vitality&Rage are highly advised on no-efficiency build.

You may also want to get Fatal Teleport Augment and (for Rescue, Sortie defense and team support) Smoke Shadow. Seeking Shuriken is a solid augment too, tho that requires more efficiency.

4 minutes ago, LycanPT said:

That highly depends on which build you running on him

I enjoy teleporting and stabbing guys with ash. So I thing a finisher build.

But I dont know what is the best build at the moment after his rework

Just now, DP_KRoM said:

Refer to my comment above.

BS is The Most Energy Hungry ability in the game. So either you build to actually use BS or build to use the rest of his kit.

1 minute ago, Nazrethim said:

Refer to my comment above.

BS is The Most Energy Hungry ability in the game. So either you build to actually use BS or build to use the rest of his kit.

I think fatal teleport is better. 

Im thinking about using the fatal teleport augment

Edited by DP_KRoM

Just now, DP_KRoM said:

I think fatal teleport is better

Depends, if you use a CL Dagger then yes, if you use any other melee they overlap and kind of do the same thing.

From a build perspective, yeah, FT is better because you can actually use it on default efficiency.

Edited by Nazrethim

19 minutes ago, DP_KRoM said:

Ultimatum, trickery, energise would be my go to arcanes

Just now, O.O_ said:

Noob

buys a lot of plat

buys arcanes

works fine

...and trickery is ceap af, lol.

The noob adjetive is because I have never used ash. Just leveled at lvl 30 and forgot about him.

Stop trying trolling the thread. If you are bored at home, have a cold water shower. But dont come here to say stupid things.

Thank you all.

1 minute ago, DP_KRoM said:

The noob adjetive is because I have never used ash. Just leveled at lvl 30 and forgot about him.

Stop trying trolling the thread. If you are bored at home, have a cold water shower. But dont come here to say stupid things.

Thank you all.

What the... I just reacted to his comment... and I'm aware of what you meant by noob... your post count would be pretty weird otherwise.

1 hour ago, DP_KRoM said:

I would like to know what are the arcanes which fit better with ash?

Thank you so much.

I was a bit bored with Ash for a time but I caught a video from a guy called Qynchou who threw Ash's teleport and shuriken augments into the build and I have to say I think it fits the intention behind Ash's design incredibly well. Shuriken removing all armor with teleport allowing for a follow up finisher - great for some assassination missions. Check his video out if you get a chance and see if it's your thing.

41 minutes ago, DP_KRoM said:

I think fatal teleport is better. 

Im thinking about using the fatal teleport augment

Fatal teleport build is still super strong. If you use a Cl dagger you dont even need power strenght because you instakill enemies anyways.
So you can actually focus on other things like efficiency and duration for smoke screen. And you dont even need max efficiency for that.
And if you see yourself spamming Fatal teleport alot, double arcane trickery still does a good job keeping you invisible saving some energy from smoke screen. mind that you wont be perma invisible relying only on trickery like you could with a max efficiency bladestorm like before.

3 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

Fatal teleport build is still super strong. If you use a Cl dagger you dont even need power strenght because you instakill enemies anyways.
So you can actually focus on other things like efficiency and duration for smoke screen. And you dont even need max efficiency for that.
And if you see yourself spamming Fatal teleport alot, double arcane trickery still does a good job keeping you invisible saving some energy from smoke screen. mind that you wont be perma invisible relying only on trickery like you could with a max efficiency bladestorm like before.

What is a CI dagger? Sorry for the silly question

2 sets of arcane trickery is a standard for me, get more sets for fashion frame. Yes, it does work with bladestorm and triggers somewhat often .trickery overlaps with smoke shadow so you can cast SS before trickery ends for extended invisibility. 

Fatal teleport and seeking shuriken are great augments. I only use seeking on my anti-grineer build for sorties, other than that I usually do without it. 

I use a dagger with covert lethality and primed fury. Bladestorm is affected by weapon speed and primed fury greatly speeds it up.

To use bladestorm effectively, you need to keep it up at all times. It's not the kind of ult that can be used as a panic button anymore. By keeping it up, you'll be constantly marking enemies. You won't be faster than anyone at killing trash mobs, but when the going gets tough and enemies start soaking up damage, no one is better at killing multiple tough enemies faster than Ash. He's an assassin now, his strength lies in taking down tough enemies, not easy mobs. He is good at clearing the field of pesky drones though

2 hours ago, DP_KRoM said:

What is a CI dagger? Sorry for the silly question

Covert Lethality mod, that makes any Single Dagger equiped with it kill enemies on Finisher attacks. Teleport opens enemies to Finisher attacks so Ash can oneshot anything at any level that is vulnerable to Finisher openings. Ancient Healers make every enemy inmune to finisher openings and heavy units can groundpunch to avoid it too, but Fatal Teleport makes the Finisher automatic bypassing those inmunities. FT also halves the cost of Teleport by refunding half the energy.

2 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

To use bladestorm effectively, you need to keep it up at all times. It's not the kind of ult that can be used as a panic button anymore. By keeping it up, you'll be constantly marking enemies. You won't be faster than anyone at killing trash mobs, but when the going gets tough and enemies start soaking up damage, no one is better at killing multiple tough enemies faster than Ash. He's an assassin now, his strength lies in taking down tough enemies, not easy mobs. He is good at clearing the field of pesky drones though

Considering FT does exactly the same and isn't an energy devouring marking mode and both kill roughly at the same speed, except FT scales way better than BS, BS only function now is a very expensive Cool ability, and that's it. It's cool but nearly pointless. Except in Conclave, where it's downright detrimental to the user in every sense of the word, making it completely useless.

Edited by Nazrethim