Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best animation for all frames

dodorichard

Question

OK, Fashionframe question.

most of the animations in the "appearence" tab are pretty....meh. So which animation is the best at showing of your frames? I want to buy one to show off my fashionframe (BTW, does that once animation carry over to all the frames? or do you have to buy one each for each frame?)

13 answers to this question

You pay 50p to use an animation on all you warframes. So yes, it carries over.

Personally, I like Equinox night form agile anim and Ember's noble for female warframes. Volt's noble is great too with those particles... 

Oh and I recently found out Mag's agile fits really great with most of my frames. 

Edited by Stoner74

Once you buy the animation, you can apply it to any warframe, and there's no need to buy it again.

Not sure which one is the best for showing off FashionFrame though. It depends on your liking.
I prefer Ash noble / Loki agile animations for male warframes and Equinox noble (night form) / Mirage noble for female warframes.

Edited by AtheeA5

OK, Fashionframe question.

most of the animations in the "appearence" tab are pretty....meh. So which animation is the best at showing of your frames? I want to buy one to show off my fashionframe (BTW, does that once animation carry over to all the frames? or do you have to buy one each for each frame?)

7 minutes ago, Voidforged said:

You can use one purchased animation on all your warframes, but you'll have to equip it to each frame individually. 

As to which is the best? None at all. Default. 

:D

This. If you must get an animation set, I think Loki has some pretty good ones. The Titania Noble one lets you float off the ground, if that's your thing.