Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron vs Machete Invasion

(XBOX)Static Rainn

This is a topic I've brought up before in the past late last year and still haven't heard anything from DE on bringing these weapons back since then. For those of you that don't know these 2 weapons haven't seen an appearance in warframe in over 1.5 years. My suggestion for bringing these weapons back was to have a Corpus vs Grineer invasion. With Grineer having the machete as the reward and the Corpus having the Snipetron as their reward. Another possible suggestion would to bring the event back that had these weapons or make the enemy faction that uses these weapons drop the blueprint for them. Scorpion drops the Machete and the Snipetron drops off a Sniper Crewman. Even though they use the Lanka not the Snipetron or even add in a new corpus enemy that uses it. I really hope these weapons come back to Warframe again, as Myself and many others missed the Tac Alert or weren't playing Warframe at the time when these came out. Tell Me what you guys think on these weapons coming back or if you have any other suggestions of your own. :smile: 

P.S.  I'm referring to the normal Snipetron not the Snipetron Vandal

Edited by (XB1)Static Rainn

really looking forward to it. The way DE designing their events and operations now, it should be a matter of time to see one of the Tac-lerts showing up on the nav panel. But I agree that they should bring them back doesn't matter actually how.

Edited by Dark_Prince_Duke

When we reach highest possible rank in this game we search for rare items we don't have in our inventory.Im like that also...But truth is,who cares about that mastery fodders we will probably never use for real.

I'd like them both too, I need the xp from them even if they're not that good from a weapon standpoint. 

It's a bit like how I'm constantly looking out for the sheev bp alert now because thats basically my last invasion item I need.... but I haven't seen it for ages yet I could have built several snipetron vandals....

Edited by LSG501

3 hours ago, RistN said:

When we reach highest possible rank in this game we search for rare items we don't have in our inventory.Im like that also...But truth is,who cares about that mastery fodders we will probably never use for real.

Gets us closer to the next mastery rank, seeing as it will only take 3 weapons or a frame and a weapon for someone that has everything that ever was in the game to reach MR 24 right now some of us care about being as close to that as possible.

On 5/19/2017 at 11:45 PM, Dark_Prince_Duke said:

really looking forward to it. The way DE designing their events and operations now, it should be a matter of time to see one of the Tac-lerts showing up on the nav panel. But I agree that they should bring them back doesn't matter actually how.

Yea, as long as it comes back to game I'm fine with however they do it.

... I'm pretty sure you can already get the snipertron vandal parts from invasion. It might be a bit silly if you added the regular snipetron as well. I agree though, I would really love to try the snipertron out. Maybe make it a tac alert with the snipertron as the reward? 

Alternatively, you know that invasion thing down the bottom that shows the progress of the grineer/corpus progress on their 'super weapon' or whatever. Maybe when they finish it, there could be like a mini war, and supporting a side rewards you with their respective weapons (snipertron vs. machete). Just an idea.

On 5/20/2017 at 1:21 PM, LSG501 said:

I'd like them both too, I need the xp from them even if they're not that good from a weapon standpoint. 

It's a bit like how I'm constantly looking out for the sheev bp alert now because thats basically my last invasion item I need.... but I haven't seen it for ages yet I could have built several snipetron vandals....

A lot of people just want it for mastery fodder including myself, especially when the only weapon your missing from the codex is the snipetron.

On 5/20/2017 at 4:24 PM, MortalMercenary said:

Gets us closer to the next mastery rank, seeing as it will only take 3 weapons or a frame and a weapon for someone that has everything that ever was in the game to reach MR 24 right now some of us care about being as close to that as possible.

Exactly, there's been times where I was only 1 or 2 weapons off from being able to rank up and the snipetron would of let me be able to do that.

On 5/21/2017 at 4:25 AM, (PS4)auwsomestgamer said:

... I'm pretty sure you can already get the snipertron vandal parts from invasion. It might be a bit silly if you added the regular snipetron as well. I agree though, I would really love to try the snipertron out. Maybe make it a tac alert with the snipertron as the reward? 

Alternatively, you know that invasion thing down the bottom that shows the progress of the grineer/corpus progress on their 'super weapon' or whatever. Maybe when they finish it, there could be like a mini war, and supporting a side rewards you with their respective weapons (snipertron vs. machete). Just an idea.

The progress wheel for the corpus vs grineer are for when the razorback and fomorian tac alerts return. The gorgon wraith comes with the razorback and the imperator Vandal comes with the fomorian. But there still may be a chance that the snipetron or machete could be a reward too since it hasn't come back yet. 

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Static Rainn said:

The progress wheel for the corpus vs grineer are for when the razorback and fomorian tac alerts return. The gorgon wraith comes with the razorback and the imperator Vandal comes with the fomorian. But there still may be a chance that the snipetron or machete could be a reward too since it hasn't come back yet. 

I know but its taking a while and I thought it might just be easier to include it with the other weapons. I need the imperator vandal too