Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do you think will be next in line to get some Tweaks/Buffs or a rework as a WHOLE?

Trickst3rGawd

Along the line, we might get a small Nezha rework or tweak based on the poll that was posted on twitter before. There might be more Oberon changes in between. Melee Rivens after. Another weapon balance pass or some sort of rework to the damage system (*cough cough* Damage 3.0 *cough*) Then, there would be some sort of Hydroid rework. Then Zephyr. Chroma would be next and finally some QoL changes to Ash, Atlas, and other frames. Chroma would probably just get a QoL change rather than any buffs.

From what is known, told, and answered

- Chroma's getting tweaks done to his messy unstable coding and minor changes

- -Both zephyr and Hydroid are next in line, it wasn't made for certain which comes first but they are the two next in line for full changes.

Thats all I have seen about the next warframes to be either tweaked and/or reworked.

• 3 weeks later...

I would not mind Hydroid or or Zephyr getting some TLC :). I was just thinking yesterday what would be nice tinkering with Hydroid. So by the way, where is the best and or proper place here to give suggestions on warframe improvement/changes so your suggestions can be seen by the important people? :)

37 minutes ago, DrNOS said:

I would not mind Hydroid or or Zephyr getting some TLC :). I was just thinking yesterday what would be nice tinkering with Hydroid. So by the way, where is the best and or proper place here to give suggestions on warframe improvement/changes so your suggestions can be seen by the important people? :)

Right next door --> https://forums.warframe.com/forum/34-warframes-abilities/

hydroid should be next, as he's gonna be Primed once Oberon is out of the spotlight, and in his current state, he's not even close to being fit for priming. he needs some visual tweaking (he ugly AF) and  total rework of his abilities. DE did a fairly decent job with Oberon, even if it did take 2 attempts, and Hydroid can't really be in a worse place than he is now so i reckon he'll come out of it a lot stronger.