Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Public Akkad≠Credit Farm

SwankDank25

Just another bit of Warframe courtesy; most people run Akkad on pubs as a casual XP farm, so being that one $&*^ that leaves after 5 waves just to get some easy creds is ruining the rest of the squad's xp gain. Sechura exists. Although it's "less efficient" than Akkad because its map is enormous, recruiting for an Akkad credit farm is a thing if you're that hung up on the 15 extra seconds you might save.

So pleeeeeeeease don't be that one guy who forces everybody to leave after 5 waves just for them to have it happen to them again.

that's the price you pay for going public. here in the Glorious Solo Master Race, I don't have to worry about others, I can do as many waves as I want whenever I want without worrying about ruining other people's experience, or worrying about my own experience being ruined.

seriously, solo is the true path to enlightenment.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that's the price you pay for going public. here in the Glorious Solo Master Race, I don't have to worry about others, I can do as many waves as I want whenever I want without worrying about ruining other people's experience, or worrying about my own experience being ruined.

seriously, solo is the true path to enlightenment.

I know you're half joking, but I agree completely. I literally only go public for Akkad lol.

8 minutes ago, SwankDank25 said:

so being that one $&*^ that leaves after 5 waves just to get some easy creds is ruining the rest of the squad's xp gain.

It's a PuG. By going into it and not using Recruit chat, you basically agree to accept what you find there. It's not like you won't be able to find people for affinity farming in Recruit chat and avoid this type of thing, anyway; people are forming squads for it all the time.

Edited by Jackviator

For a five minute run, I found Gabi to be pretty equivalent to the others for the time. I did an experiment one time Where we did Akkad, Hercon(I think it's called) and compared them to Gabi at 5 minutes. With no booster and no credit whip. We earned more on Gabi on average.

2 minutes ago, Jackviator said:

It's a PuG. By going into it and not using Recruit chat, you basically agree to accept what you find there. It's not like you won't be able to find people for affinity farming in Recruit chat and avoid this type of thing, anyway; people are forming squads for it all the time.

I get that, but like I said, it's courtesy to use the just as effective alternative. I wouldn't be complaining about this if there was only one mission to do this kind of stuff on, or even if Akkad was significantly better than Sechura.

Also I'm too lazy to find a squad :P

What if I want credits, but also want a shot at getting some mutagen samples?

I don't really care where pubs commonly go to leech XP. If it happens to be a place that has both of the things I need then that's just the way it goes sometimes. Sorry.

Edit: I'm usually polite about it and upfront. If they do ask me to stay nicely then 9 times out of 10 I will. But I'm not going to avoid certain missions based on the whims of the lazy.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

6 minutes ago, SwankDank25 said:

And they're too lazy to deal with A: having to deal with a bigger map, and B: most likely having to solo the mission due to it being less popular, so getting the credits takes longer. There are two sides to this coin.

I don't normally go to eris, but when I do, and I go to akkad, and someone leaves at 5? Last time I checked, my computer doesn't lock me out and force me to leave. Go to 20, 40, whatever you like, teammates be damned. If you can't recruit, expect for 2 to leave at 5.

Also, now that I think about it...

14 minutes ago, SwankDank25 said:

Didn't you just say:

32 minutes ago, SwankDank25 said:

recruiting for an Akkad credit farm is a thing if you're that hung up on the 15 extra seconds you might save.

So... you say you're too lazy to get a squad from recruit chat, and go into a PuG mission... And yet you also advocate for people to use recruit chat to go credit farming, instead of just heading to Akkad.

How is that any different?

If you're going to play with pubbies, don't expect them to follow any rules. Expect the worst out from them and you will get pleasantly surprised instead of being disappointed.  

The game did not lable Akkad as "Exp Farm Only" so each player will play the game as they see fit. 

1 minute ago, Jackviator said:

Also, now that I think about it...

Didn't you just say:

So... you say you're too lazy to get a squad from recruit chat, and go into a PuG mission... And yet you also advocate for people to use recruit chat to go credit farming, instead of just heading to Akkad.

How is that any different?

I mentioned recruiting for an Akkad credit farm to those hung up about it being superior to Sechura. The difference is hardly noticeable, but if they're that obsessed about squeezing every last cred out of every hour, then they can go recruit for optimal results. I go to Bere (in fact I'm there as I'm saying this) when I want optimal, efficient results. So there is a difference between my laziness and theirs. They have a clear disregard to anyone trying to get something other than what they're after, yet they're selfish enough to interrupt the mission of other players for their own needs, all of which could be avoided by playing a different mission. Both farms could be done publicly or in a recruited squad.

30 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I can't help but point out that 70% don't even come to forums that you're complaining about. The other 30%? They don't care. The people who are posting in this? We're the people in the same boat as you are.

*sigh........................................... yeah.........

Gather some friends if you want a planned run since public matches are pure random and that's why I like them.  Sometimes I get paired with someone doing something silly but effective, but never get mad at them for leaving early.  Akkad is far from the best xp farm anyways, but people go there since it's harder to get out of affinity range.

2 hours ago, SwankDank25 said:

Just another bit of Warframe courtesy; most people run Akkad on pubs as a casual XP farm, so being that one $&*^ that leaves after 5 waves just to get some easy creds is ruining the rest of the squad's xp gain. Sechura exists. Although it's "less efficient" than Akkad because its map is enormous, recruiting for an Akkad credit farm is a thing if you're that hung up on the 15 extra seconds you might save.

So pleeeeeeeease don't be that one guy who forces everybody to leave after 5 waves just for them to have it happen to them again.

As "courtesy" make a group with your same goal instead of crying in the forum because other people dont want the same as you .

Edited by Yagamilight123

2 hours ago, SwankDank25 said:

I mentioned recruiting for an Akkad credit farm to those hung up about it being superior to Sechura. The difference is hardly noticeable, but if they're that obsessed about squeezing every last cred out of every hour, then they can go recruit for optimal results. I go to Bere (in fact I'm there as I'm saying this) when I want optimal, efficient results. So there is a difference between my laziness and theirs. They have a clear disregard to anyone trying to get something other than what they're after, yet they're selfish enough to interrupt the mission of other players for their own needs, all of which could be avoided by playing a different mission. Both farms could be done publicly or in a recruited squad.

Hate to be that guy, but you might have to take your own advice.

Akkad might not be the best for credit farming, but it doesn't have a bright pink neon sign saying, "YOU MUST STAY FOR MORE THAN XX WAVES BEFORE YOU CAN LEAVE!" at the entrance.

I realized Akkad wasn't very good for credit farm as just not as efficient. I have better luck Seimeni. Ember and I can do Seimeni much faster receiving exactly same credits. 3-4 mins a mission. 15-20 rounds an hour. 600000 to 800000 credits with booster on. 

For XP farming I find survival much better as I can farm resources as well as level up. Best is to go on a relic survival. 

8 hours ago, SwankDank25 said:

Why wouldn't you go hydron if you want XP? Now people that go to hydron for 5 waves is what gets me angry. There aren't even credits there.