Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Et tu, Machete?

So, I logged in this morning as I just got back from a vacation for memorial day weekend. To my surprise, one of my clan mates informed me that the Machete was on sale in the market place. See, for a very long time, the Machete has been one of the only weapons in the game that I am missing. I have just about every time exclusive weapon/vaulted primes/etc.

Except the Machete.

So I went to market place thinking "Finally, I can finish my arsenal page. I've waited 4 years for this, but I can finally do it." Then the horrible truth came: I just missed the thing by a few hours. 

For the last 4 years, I have been trying to get the Machete. But I have consistently missed every opportunity to get it. Every time it is available, I have missed it. Not by a month, you see, or even a week. No, its almost always by hours that I miss it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

I just needed to share my story with the world. This isn't a plea to get Machete back or something like that, I just needed to share this with the world because I am literally typing this in the fetal position with an unbearable sense of dread setting in around me. Please tell me that I am not the only one in the world this is happening to. 

I was lucky enough to catch its mention in the news feed section of the Liset. I vaguely remembered that Machete was something taken out of the game some time ago, so I fairly jumped on getting the blueprint.

At least you got to go on vacation. So there's that.

Try a support ticket. Very occasionally DE has worked with polite players who miss market exclusives by a short time period to help them get what they missed.

Don't expect anything, but it's worth a try at least. Be polite and keep your temper in check if you have one.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DantexPain said:

So, I logged in this morning as I just got back from a vacation for memorial day weekend. To my surprise, one of my clan mates informed me that the Machete was on sale in the market place. See, for a very long time, the Machete has been one of the only weapons in the game that I am missing. I have just about every time exclusive weapon/vaulted primes/etc.

Except the Machete.

So I went to market place thinking "Finally, I can finish my arsenal page. I've waited 4 years for this, but I can finally do it." Then the horrible truth came: I just missed the thing by a few hours. 

For the last 4 years, I have been trying to get the Machete. But I have consistently missed every opportunity to get it. Every time it is available, I have missed it. Not by a month, you see, or even a week. No, its almost always by hours that I miss it. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

I just needed to share my story with the world. This isn't a plea to get Machete back or something like that, I just needed to share this with the world because I am literally typing this in the fetal position with an unbearable sense of dread setting in around me. Please tell me that I am not the only one in the world this is happening to. 

you're not alone- i just sent in a ticket about it. what makes it worse is that i was playing xbox this morning but forgot to check the market.

3 hours ago, (PS4)DantexPain said:

Except the Machete.

Do not worry, my friend has not come to  consoles yet. maybe in next update.