Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed Ground to Hallowed Grass? Goat food.

-Kraeno-

I heard oberon's hallowed ground is gonna get a grass effect? I main oberon i was glad when his prime came abit disappointed on the shoulds but i can just use regular skin but when i read on reddit they announced than they are changing it to grass i was really disappointed if this would be a toggle it would be fine. Not everyone likes the grass on the trailer and if they added this i would make sense if it would only work with the feyarch skin or on earth tile set.  I know this would get a lot of hate but i just want DE to know what my opinion on this soon to be changed. 

30 minutes ago, redeyedtreefrog said:

even if you don't find it visually appealing, it will at least provide a much clearer way to distinguish what grouns IS and ISN'T hallowed.

Well the the old effect would be great, the carpet thing.

4 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Yeah I don't know why they ever changed it... Hallowed Grounds visuals were alot better before and made it quite clear which ground you had cast on.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this (Very likely) but "Comparatively" (...?) the old Hallowed Ground's Visual was more resource intensive (...?) so they changed it to this (Maybe?).