The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

The whole health drain mechanic is terrible IMHO.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

Energy's harder to replenish and the draining health isn't hard you just can stand there and take everything. and your health gets restored upon each kill. i did a nightmare run with a Rank 1 Nova and passed it. just know what your doing and don't think you can be a bullet sponge.

Here's a new one.....when I enter a hosted session mostly, but also in SP, in map view, all the names are forced together into the upper left of the screen and I can't click on any of them or the planets themselves. Game has to be re-launched, then it's a gamble if it's gonna happen again, about 50% of the time it does happen. No ability to choose a planet or mission. I'd say that's a major issue.

Also - the SQUAD INFO section of the screen is just not working here either.

Idea: Remove Vampire all together and do something different for Nightmare mode.

Not all frames have the same amount of health. This means that more fragile frames (like Nova and Loki) are more susceptable to dying between fights.

You might try draining Energy instead of Health, and doubling the amount of enemies.

Pretty sure it drops at a percentage, not at a set number per second.

I agree with this person 100% i play as a Loki so it makes it to where i cannot successfuly complete a Nightmare mission

It looks like now players receive double (or even quad) damage on nightmare mode. My Vauban has about 500 ES and 300 HP. I was instakilled by barrel explosion, and lvl 22 scorpion finished me with two hits (it was on Mercury). 

Edited by cacodemon9000

Did they change it so energy color doesn't affect ability colors? Cause before this last patch my null star and the worm hole door was red, but post patch it's blue.... :|  

I know some people dislike the idea of the energy and abilities sharing the same colors, but others like it, and I personally LOVE IT! I want options to either enable or disable the ability colors, I say do it so you have to adjust this option in the options menu.

It looks like now players receive double (or even quad) damage on nightmare mode. My Vauban has about 500 ES and 300 HP. I was instakilled by barrel explosion, and lvl 22 scorpion finished me with two hits (it was on Mercury). 

That's more an armor issue than anything, vauban don't got much armor XD. But with ash who has a moderate amount I've found I can take around 4-6 solid hits before I'm in danger, and the only thing I have on him is 200% redirect

What bothers me about this whole raptor business is you'd know exactly what the freaking problem is if you just playtested the level. It would be immediately obvious that there's a problem with (in all likelihood) 2 runs, probably even the first.

I keep getting the feeling like you release this large patches without playtesting most of it. Both the resource bug, the various warframe bugs that keep popping up, and now the raptor bug seem indicative of that. I don't understand. You gave me 40 control modules and morphics, roughly, for an incredibly apparent bug you didn't check out.

TL;DR: Start playtesting your game before releasing it and save yourself these problems. If you -are- playtesting it, please tell me how one doesn't notice the resource problem or the raptor problem.

I have to admit I have often wondered the same thing if they even take this game for a spin to check out their new stuff. We know Rebecca plays, and as said above they surely would have noticed something was amiss when they were getting a resource (Morphics)that up to the point was only available through bosses or just dumb luck from a locker. Maybe they really don't play their own games and they just wait for us to find the bugs which I think is kinda inefficient. On the other side of the coin I have a ton of Morphics and Control Module which would have required many visits ti Hyena:)

wheat about the ban glitches that are happening im still banned even tho i did nothing wrong 8( i also have several friends an have seen forum posts about it but the moderators keep closing as if its not really bug even tho it obviously is

I have to admit I have often wondered the same thing if they even take this game for a spin to check out their new stuff. We know Rebecca plays, and as said above they surely would have noticed something was amiss when they were getting a resource (Morphics)that up to the point was only available through bosses or just dumb luck from a locker. Maybe they really don't play their own games and they just wait for us to find the bugs which I think is kinda inefficient. On the other side of the coin I have a ton of Morphics and Control Module which would have required many visits ti Hyena:)

Here's the thing, with drop systems, and balancing, they can play their own game as much as they want. But they also know all the ins and outs of the game, and exactly how to beat EVERYTHING. and even then, the experience of say 20-30 devs is not near the same as the information gathered from 50-100k players. They can't possibly be expected to completely balance everything just from 20-40 people playing the game.

Plus, they're too busy building an amazing game to play it as often as we do :D

Edited by Codekid

the health drain is % max based, so no reason for the health comment... 

remember: the health gain on kill is HUGE you can tank whole rooms in squishy frames by getting kills, almost fully regen health each kill

on the energy, make it so orbs dont drop and energy siphon doesn't work, but each kill regens say 25 energy, that would be fun.

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

Dont lie, you guys intended to make people buy Nova. Dont play fool with us.

Edited by Hameln