Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ivara Meta

(PSN)acesandspades10

Honestly I've seen more Ivaras using Encumbering Arrow (is that the right name?) rather than Artemis, then murdering your impaired A- frame with ease. Or at least easily those who don't know how to dodge on the ground rather than by jump.

Both are fine to me TBH.

Edited by Nazrethim

2 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

Honestly I've seen more Ivaras using Encumbering Arrow (is that the right name?) rather than Artemis, then murdering your impaired A- frame with ease. Or at least easily those who don't know how to dodge on the ground rather than by jump.

Both are fine to me TBH.

I guess it's different on PC, Ivaras on PS4 only use artemis bow and nothing else

3 minutes ago, (PS4)acesandspades10 said:

I guess it's different on PC, Ivaras on PS4 only use artemis bow and nothing else

Not quite. While there are Ivaras that use Artemis and nothing else, there's also Ivaras who use other abilities (except Navigator from what I hear), so it's more of a 50/50.

I never use Artemis bow.   I use sleep/cloack/zipline arrows a lot and with her Prowl augment I keep on rolling all over the place through barriers and lasers.
My weapon of choice: point blank punch through silenced Tigris to the face. (Silent Battery mod)

36 minutes ago, MystMan said:

I never use Artemis bow.   I use sleep/cloack/zipline arrows a lot and with her Prowl augment I keep on rolling all over the place through barriers and lasers.
My weapon of choice: point blank punch through silenced Tigris to the face. (Silent Battery mod)

This is about PvP not PvE

On 2017-6-12 at 6:06 PM, (PS4)acesandspades10 said:

I was just saying that people should be using other warframes. I don't want ivara removed or nerfed

So this thread is just a meta complaint about players using Ivara without any feedback.

There's nothing to see here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Stormdragon
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 12/06/2017 at 10:35 PM, (PS4)acesandspades10 said:

In many matches there is always an Ivara or two only using Artemis bow. However in my most recent match there was an ENTIRE team of ivaras after me XD this has gotten annoying

Waste of time posting here to be honest. Pc players have their own problems but console metas never get addressed at all. My advice is use dispair or banshee in order to stop them from spamming abilities.

also the pic community is toxic and I would avoid communication with them as much as possible.

On 6/12/2017 at 5:35 PM, (PS4)acesandspades10 said:

In many matches there is always an Ivara or two only using Artemis bow. However in my most recent match there was an ENTIRE team of ivaras after me XD this has gotten annoying

They're probably low skill players who can't really aim, so they just use Artemis for its spread out multishot and pray that at least one of the arrows hit,

• 3 weeks later...