Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

User Friendly Guide To Farming Credits - Up To 200k Every 20 Minutes

VoltTheHero

Hello everyone,  before you comment clickbait or anything like that please read everything I have to say then comment what you pleaes. If you however don't feel like reading you can watch this video right here https://youtu.be/tCq_2gAoxcU - if you want also you can subscribe I greatly appreciate the support, but if you don't mind reading then continue on reading what I have to say. So first you will need five things: a squad that will listen to you, Chroma, Nekros/Nekros Prime, Trinity, and Secura Lecta. Chroma's Effigy (Fourth Ability) and Secura Lecta both give you a 2x credit multiplier, which results in have a 4x credit multiplier. Next Nekros with his third ability Desecrate can give you a better chance of credits dropping, and lastly Trinity can provide energy for the entire squad to use. One thing to keep in mind however is that the person with the Secura Lecta should be the only one killing enemies, everyone else should just sit there and have there abilties being casted to support the squad. I reccomend the Chroma bring the Secura Lecta. This is my way of farming credits, if you have any other better ideas comment them below. Hope this guide helped you out.

Edited by VoltTheHero

9 minutes ago, VoltTheHero said:

One thing to keep in mind however is that the person with the Secura Lecta should be the only one killing enemies, everyone else should just sit there and have there abilties being casted to support the squad.

Or everyone could have a SLecta and won't have to sit on their hands for 20 minutes doing nothing.

easier way. go to akkad solo. bring whatever gear/frame u want to make it fast. do 5 waves and leave. get 44k credits(with booster) just for finishing the mission. repeat 4x for just shy of 200k. i personally, while lvling gear up to mr 22, have had an unbelievable amount of random groups leave after wave 5. gets you very little xp that way, but god, do the credits roll in. ive burned well over 30 million on prime pedestals, still have almost 20 mil.

Just now, Moysa said:

easier way. go to akkad solo. bring whatever gear/frame u want to make it fast. do 5 waves and leave. get 44k credits(with booster) just for finishing the mission. repeat 4x for just shy of 200k. i personally, while lvling gear up to mr 22, have had an unbelievable amount of random groups leave after wave 5. gets you very little xp that way, but god, do the credits roll in. ive burned well over 30 million on prime pedestals, still have almost 20 mil.

That's also a good idea.

4 minutes ago, maj.death said:

That feeling when you're the only one who knows index exists and can get 75k - 200k a run depending on if you're with randoms or in a premade.

I have no idea what that even is, so guess you're one of the only ones who know about that lol.

1 minute ago, VoltTheHero said:

I have no idea what that even is, so guess you're one of the only ones who know about that lol.

Actually, it is a quite famous and popular gamemode. It's an Arena that exists in Neptune - A "PvP" match against the AI suiting the Corpus' theme. If you win you get a good amount of credits, (75k - 200k depending of the difficulty/risk you choose). So far, the fastest way to get credits I've seen.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)x_RaiLight_x said:

Actually, it is a quite famous and popular gamemode. It's an Arena that exists in Neptune - A "PvP" match against the AI suiting the Corpus' theme. If you win you get a good amount of credits, (75k - 200k depending of the difficulty/risk you choose). So far, the fastest way to get credits I've seen.

Ohhh I know now :P