Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Old Hallowed Ground Animation

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

Reworked Hallowed Ground looks gross and disgusting

Opinions, I kinda like the ability to splatter my sticky white stuff everywhere :D

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

The old animation looked great.

Okay, no, now you just convinced me you need to take your pills :P

That old carpet looked horrible and while the current one isn't quite on the level of,
say, Ravenous or Fire Walker IMO, it was a massive step up.

2 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Having grass is nice but if it doesn't accurately show the border of the ability there's no much point.

Agreed, the visual indicator as-is needs work, especially with lotsa (Range and) vertical difference in the tile,
e.g. you can cast HG somewhere on an upper level, look down and see the whole ground covered,
but when you actually jump down there, the visual effect vanishes and you might or might not get the effect / HUD indicator.

The only issue I have with the grass is it doesn't really fit the description of (not checked game) ' Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames'....

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

The only issue I have with the grass is it doesn't really fit the description of (not checked game) ' Sanctifies the ground before Oberon with righteous fire, inflicting damage to any enemy that stands in the flames'....

So a lore change... "Sanctifies the ground with righteous foliage"

4 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Ha ha... I never understood why hg couldnt look like embers fire blast only as ground cover. Those flames would be dope.

That being said... Im looking fwd to grass, just change the text to "Irradiated Flora" or sum such

I'd have like a cracked 'lava' effect with flames shooting up from time to time....