Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I good enough for vault runs?

Bjornel

Question

I feel that now I need some specific mods in order to get stronger. For example Heavy caliber would be great to have. But that is a vault drop and I am not sure If I am good enough for vault runs.
On my strongest frame .. The Ember I can solo the Orokin derilict survival for some 20 minutes. I think it means I should be fine in the Vault run even with the dragon key equipped since enemies should be just as strong as in the first 10 minutes of Survival .. right?

I just do not want to ruin some other players Vault run because I am too weak for it.

13 answers to this question

I remember when I had similar doubts but its not hard at all.

More importantly is knowing what to do. As was mentioned before..I would also recommend capture. One person go for target, 3 other are looking for vault .. when found, you mark it and call the required key in chat. Person with mentioned key will open vault take the mod and you all extract. 

1 hour ago, Bjornel said:

I feel that now I need some specific mods in order to get stronger. For example Heavy caliber would be great to have. But that is a vault drop and I am not sure If I am good enough for vault runs.

You don't need any specific mods for Vault Runs, you only need one of the dragon keys equipped and 3 other Tenno with the other 3 keys

Edited by (XB1)NoSkinsNoSkills