Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harder Nightmare Spy mission

Xardis

A Spy mission that is way harder than existing spy vaults. I dont mean only nightmare condidtion added to a spy mission, no. I want a even harder version of existing spy vault. With bigger rewards and at least 40k affinity from a vault unlock (undetected, if detected its only about 33% so 16.6k). It would be offset by low appearance of those missions since they would be located on existing spy node with nightmare status.

As to rewards: Axi relics, 800 endo, 10x ayatan stars, random ayatan sculpture (sortie one not included), corrupted mod, 3xprebuilt reaserch res, very low chance of aura mod and on top of that every undetected vault awards extra nightmare mod. Ow, and a low chance of prebuilt forma, exilus adapter bp and both blue and yellow potatos bp.

Edited by Xardis

A what you mean with harder? more parkour like in lua ones? because that's the only way to make them harder, and warframe like loki/ivara are probably going to cheese them no matter what. I would like instead to get a really hard to do void spy that can give prime parts, that would be cool

but anyway i'm with you, we need more challenge in some nightmares, and if it gives also more rewards it's better too (even if atm i'm missing only one of the mods that i don't need so...)

18 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

A what you mean with harder? more parkour like in lua ones? because that's the only way to make them harder, and warframe like loki/ivara are probably going to cheese them no matter what. I would like instead to get a really hard to do void spy that can give prime parts, that would be cool

To avoid, there should be some power nulifier area in the vault.

19 minutes ago, MystMan said:

Simple way to make spy harder:  the entire room disables all warframe and companion abilities. And if the alarm is triggered, the room is instantly failed, no countdown timer.

16 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

To avoid, there should be some power nulifier area in the vault.

well, that will make them really hard if one don't know the vaults (you know, i don't think that they are gonna create other vaults), and maybe bring back to more use hush so we can destroy cameras with no problems

44 minutes ago, Fiftycentis said:

Slightly more parkour, more soft timeing areas, more traps that require you to know the vault, and obstacle that block one of more ways to solve the vault. And emiters that negate all invisibility effects.

As to Void Spy, I hope for it too. Ive wanted those for a long time.

@Xardis by Armok YES!

I'm sick of being forced into frickin endless modes for Axi.

45 minutes ago, MystMan said:

Simple way to make spy harder:  the entire room disables all warframe and companion abilities. And if the alarm is triggered, the room is instantly failed, no countdown timer.

And make a 5min total datapurge timer (for all 3 vaults) trigger if you activate a level alarm.

Also, add a new enemy spawn: Elite Grineer Seekers and Corpus Robotic Hounds that can see trough invisibility.

Edited by Nazrethim

1 hour ago, Nazrethim said:

@Xardis by Armok YES!

I'm sick of being forced into frickin endless modes for Axi.

And make a 5min total datapurge timer (for all 3 vaults) trigger if you activate a level alarm.

Also, add a new enemy spawn: Elite Grineer Seekers and Corpus Robotic Hounds that can see trough invisibility.

I was also thinking your idea when I saw the thread.