Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Prime: Hotfix 20.7.4 + 20.7.4.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, ColdWarFish said:

You are new to the game, I guess, so let me point this out to you: Cosmetic items can only be purchsed with the vault packs. There is no way to gain them through in game actions . The Frames and guns? Sure. But cosmetics and the Primed collectors are always vault pack only.

And a hint for the future: Make sure what you post is accurate, otherwise you look like an idiot. ;)

I'm not new, but didn't actually realise it was cosmetic, i know you can't get em, really didn't pay attention to what was getting unvaulted, nor do I care. probably shouldn't speak before checking this stuff lol

Why do I need to buy a pack for one armor set DE. I'd totally just buy the Targis armor set for like $20 or something. I don't want to have to buy all of the things I already own just for one little thing I want. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Mumbles said:

. This time around we are sharing with you some more transparent information; the new Prime Vault Relic drop-rates per mission! As we work towards a more permanent location for housing drop-rates, we hope that the combination of Codex locations and the list below will aid in your hunt for these items. 

Thank you for the transparency DE