Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[June 27th] Website/Sign in issues

35 minutes ago, bagels568 said:

I said some very mean stuff about DE a minute before the hotfix actually dropped because there was no harrow today, i thought i was banned, but thankfully everyone is having the same issue

As far as i know they wont ban you immediately like that. There's a system in place that will warn you that you are breaking the rules and then after a certain number of offenses you'll be removed. I'm speaking strictly from memory so i apologize if what i'm reporting second hand isn't 100% accurate but i'm pretty sure that's how it works.

I am having a problem since the hotfix update, that is I can't log back into the game and play , so I tried to log in the website in opera and then tried internet explorer on the PC my game resides on, and I get an "an error occurred while processing your request reference, #etc etc

but I can log in on my iPad :/ but takes ages to log in on Mac with Safari

2 minutes ago, Velocile said:

I was about to change my password too lol. [DE] I fix please, I want to play your amazing game.

This happened a few months ago and I changed my password back then.. so this time I assumed it was a bug again. I remember thinking my account was hacked a few months ago when this happened.... I was like @#$% .

Edited by Skuly1979

2 minutes ago, Dendurron said:

As far as i know they wont ban you immediately like that. There's a system in place that will warn you that you are breaking the rules and then after a certain number of offenses you'll be removed. I'm speaking strictly from memory so i apologize if what i'm reporting second hand isn't 100% accurate but i'm pretty sure that's how it works.

now that he rubbed their nose onto it again, who knows what will happen ^.^

1 minute ago, Magicfingers said:

people....try reading....DE already said the problem is on their end and they're working on it

ya know, reading (and thinking) isn't a strong ability in human nature - maybe it's focus ability which people either can't use yet or discarded for zenurik or naramon ;)