The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's talk auras

Phyrak

Hey there, 

Auras are an integral part of warframe in its building blocks in modding and squad compilation, though more particularly some mods overrule others in when it comes to squad play or endurance runs. This will not address corrosive projection as it relates to enemy scaling as that is a problem unto itself.

With the potential of passive regeneration of health and energy, auras could have more meat to the bone in a way to bring more variety to squad load outs or personal choice in auras.

Possible solution:
Combining auras akin to how nightmare mods work could be a solution to clear the mess of mods that are in abundance and allow for a greater choice in focus for aura mods.

For example. 
Physique and rejuvenation are in the same niche of health relating mods to the point where combining them would certainly be a logical solution. 
The 12% + 3hp passive regen would certainly help with frames such as Inaros or Nidus with their tankiness being in their health.
Dead eye (etc) and their relating scavenger auras would certianly be a logical combination consideringthe hopes of combining lesser used aura mods.

Extending auras.
Auras like that of steel charge or energy siphon may need a little something to put them on par with the new combinations of old mods.
Steel charge, being a melee mod could certainly gain a benefit in giving additional time with the melee combo multiplier - by that of either extending the time of the mcm or doing as body count does and give a flat increase. 

Energy siphon may be a more interesting issue due to the gains in energy by that of EV trinity, energy pizzas and focus.
Perhaps to keep with the mostly offensive nature of how energy works with abilites, could power strength be the way to go?

In what ways could auras be extended- eg. Charged blade, growing power etc.
Growing power could give a boost in energy every time a proc is applied - also perhaps allowing for warframe abilities to proc it would make it a little easier to use.

Another thought is that of personal and squad auras - that is to say that there are is now a division between aura types.
Personal auras are beneficial to playstyle -   sniper (Ivara), caster (limbo) or melee (valkyr).
Squad auras follow that of increasing squad cohesion - within that of support or offense. 
Such could work with both passive effects and effects similar to that of the turrets associated with the landing ships.
Such could create interesting gameplay and squad compilation synergies if the squad auras are up to par.

Could such things as a division of auras to becoms personal and squad auras be of greater use in the long run? 

Thank you for reading, 

-Phyrak 

That growing power would need a hard cap with how strong that would be with tge right loadout. Like with my weapons I never go under 3 seconds left when in combat.

Cant really say the same about the others though as I mainly use growing power.

Edited by Airwolfen

I am agree with the passive health and energy regen but those auras are good itself just need some tweaks and buffs. There are others which really could be nice if combined into one mod but most of them are good in it's own. Also suggesting a free aura slot to each frame because the fixed aura slots compatible with a certain aura and it kills the variety of adding different auras to the slot.

There is a downside to using a non compatible aura which means reduced mod cap and this should not be a thing. I know with forma you can change the polarity but that is basically 1 wasted forma if you changing the slot to fit your needs.

Otherwise I am agree with you on most points.

23 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

That growing power would need a hard cap with how strong that would be with tge right loadout. Like with my weapons I never go under 3 seconds left when in combat.

Cant really say the same about the others though as I mainly use growing power.

Hard caps are what create creativity and innovation in builds

24 minutes ago, Agrissa88 said:

I am agree with the passive health and energy regen but those auras are good itself just need some tweaks and buffs. There are others which really could be nice if combined into one mod but most of them are good in it's own. Also suggesting a free aura slot to each frame because the fixed aura slots compatible with a certain aura and it kills the variety of adding different auras to the slot.

There is a downside to using a non compatible aura which means reduced mod cap and this should not be a thing. I know with forma you can change the polarity but that is basically 1 wasted forma if you changing the slot to fit your needs.

Otherwise I am agree with you on most points.

Indeed - perhaps akin to how nekros and excal start out aura wise?

Rather, giving base 14 rather than 7 and removing the slot types?

the main change i want done to auras is that they give their benefits of a squad of 4 at ALL TIMES...so that way a squad does not have to all use the same aura for max benefit (and helps smaller squads and solo players). That being said, it then wouldn't be necessary to have the current stacking mechanic (thus more potential build variety).

There is also the fact that not all the auras all give the same plus mod cap (steel charge is the only one to give + 16) and iirc there a a few that give +12 (or+10)...with most giving +14. I personally would love to make it so that the auras all gave their max cap so we do not have to forma for it to benefit..thus even more variety for builds. (This is probably the easiest thing to do right now..that really should be done)

Edit: (oh, Phyrak said  that lol)

Edited by Kalvorax

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

the main change i want done to auras is that they give their benefits of a squad of 4 at ALL TIMES...so that way a squad does not have to all use the same aura for max benefit (and helps smaller squads and solo players). That being said, it then wouldn't be necessary to have the current stacking mechanic (thus more potential build variety).

There is also the fact that not all the auras all give the same plus mod cap (steel charge is the only one to give + 16) and iirc there a a few that give +12 (or+10)...with most giving +14. I personally would love to make it so that the auras all gave their max cap so we do not have to forma for it to benefit..thus even more variety for builds. (This is probably the easiest thing to do right now..that really should be done)

Edit: (oh, Phyrak said  that lol)

Increasing the base cap to 16 across all auras would bring them up to par with steel charge

Such, would in turn also increase the diversity of auras

I guess it is now just to bring this to the attention of the devs and have it implemented 

26 minutes ago, Phyrak said:

Hard caps are what create creativity and innovation in builds

Indeed - perhaps akin to how nekros and excal start out aura wise?

Rather, giving base 14 rather than 7 and removing the slot types?

The aura neutrality is helps a lot to make out more balanced and equally used the auras. Also all auras should have give the same mod capacity points.

I would consider to get 10 mod cap point fixed without more benefit and downfall. Auras could be more affected by their respective focus schools and get benefit wearing an aura only if you choose a said school but it also decrease the variety because how some school op against another.

Another option would be an universal aura slot for frames and the aura types no matter after that. It is not a good design wise idea to restrict or allow peoples more benefit if they use their "base" aura or not using it. The auras are basically universal mods and you pick them for a situation but the majority using them only for the mod cap points. Lowering the amount of mod cap points given and remove the restriction from the table gives further options to use all auras. Other auras with low benefits needs some tweaks but overall this could help mostly to make the variet much better. Personal opinion only.

IMO the problem with aura's is that basically the only one that you really need to use is corrosive, especially as you go higher up on the levels... at low levels you could go with no aura and wouldn't struggle.

Most end game content uses eximus mobs which are usually heavy armoured versions of the normal version....corrosive in a group of 4 removes armour....

Corpus shields can be bypassed via toxin/gas loadouts so the shield disruption one is pretty pointless, physique just isn't worth the slot versus corrosive either even on Inaros because you can easily build a decent inaros with a spare slot for (primed) vigor.

Growing power, while nice, to me isn't as useful as removing the armour either because most powers fall off after a while. 

13 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

IMO the problem with aura's is that basically the only one that you really need to use is corrosive, especially as you go higher up on the levels... at low levels you could go with no aura and wouldn't struggle.

Most end game content uses eximus mobs which are usually heavy armoured versions of the normal version....corrosive in a group of 4 removes armour....

Corpus shields can be bypassed via toxin/gas loadouts so the shield disruption one is pretty pointless, physique just isn't worth the slot versus corrosive either even on Inaros because you can easily build a decent inaros with a spare slot for (primed) vigor.

Growing power, while nice, to me isn't as useful as removing the armour either because most powers fall off after a while. 

I don't ever use CP unless I'm in a group that request it. 

3 hours ago, Agrissa88 said:

The aura neutrality is helps a lot to make out more balanced and equally used the auras. Also all auras should have give the same mod capacity points.

I would consider to get 10 mod cap point fixed without more benefit and downfall. Auras could be more affected by their respective focus schools and get benefit wearing an aura only if you choose a said school but it also decrease the variety because how some school op against another.

Another option would be an universal aura slot for frames and the aura types no matter after that. It is not a good design wise idea to restrict or allow peoples more benefit if they use their "base" aura or not using it. The auras are basically universal mods and you pick them for a situation but the majority using them only for the mod cap points. Lowering the amount of mod cap points given and remove the restriction from the table gives further options to use all auras. Other auras with low benefits needs some tweaks but overall this could help mostly to make the variet much better. Personal opinion only.

Interesting

Your thoughts on having a personal and a squad aura?

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

Corpus shields can be bypassed via toxin/gas loadouts so the shield disruption one is pretty pointless,

Shield Disruption can reach 100% efficiency with some Coaction Drifts, and with toxin procs being reduced by whatever damage reducing effect shield drones possess, it stays relevant.

48 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Shield Disruption can reach 100% efficiency with some Coaction Drifts, and with toxin procs being reduced by whatever damage reducing effect shield drones possess, it stays relevant.

Such as how armour can be reduced

Scaling needs its own thread :P

What are your thoughts on the lesser used mods and how they can be brought into greater rebalance by the populace?

Or that of self and squad auras?

23 hours ago, Phyrak said:

Interesting

Your thoughts on having a personal and a squad aura?

I guess a personal aura won't really benefit. A team and single based aura is much better because if you solo nobody cares what you use if you going to public then every aura benefit someway. 

22 hours ago, Phyrak said:

Such as how armour can be reduced

Scaling needs its own thread :P

What are your thoughts on the lesser used mods and how they can be brought into greater rebalance by the populace?

Or that of self and squad auras?

I know this questionis not asked from me but maybe I can answer in some point.

Scaling already have it's own thread but any time pop up a megathread suddenly a moderator delete it and not merge into it an aready used thread. Maybe the devs decided not touch the scaling yet the recent buffs are a good sign they doesn't intend to scale the armor and damage mods so an armor 2.0 and dmg 3.0 won't happen in the forseable future.

Personally (not auras now) they can find a better use for the lesser used mods some by buffs others by integrating into an actual system. Some frames needs a better armor rating and needs buffs to achieve this. There are for example the resistance mods which barely used because there is a little benefit to use them. They could implement it into a new stat to show under the frame armor rating. These resistance could be better as a passive mods or augment mods rather than their current form. Each frame needs different resistance stats then we can see what resistance maybe they needs and it can be used to buff that stat. These mods needs A, an own slot to use B, merge into with different mods or creating a multi stat mod family which give fix armor, armor in percent, healt-shield etc, movement speed etc with these resistances. 

The devs only need decides which way they want buff the resistance mods because the current amounts and the missing stats (there are no resistance / evade / armor rating / damage reduction) there. These mods can be useful in a certain type of gamemode if they buff them to give a huge number of resistance. Considering each frames needs a different stats there to make them more unique in resistancescthis could work well and for example a frost or ember could be more resistant in it's own type of damage so frost better against cold damage and ember better against fire. First of all we no talk about total immunity because thats unreal and ruining the game in long term but a certain amount of resistance needs and the option to see the stats there.

Also these can be merge into a one huge resistance aura then we created another aura which not certainly the best but it has uses. Also they could create and armor buffing aura or damage reduction.

And now back to the current ones. I considering the ammo drop auras less useful, because anyway you can find enough ammo during your play or just change from secondary to primary and the mobs drop the opposing ammo. These needs changes or lessen the ammo drops and it has more uses or give them some minor benefit (maybe personal) for say extra ammo pool on a certain weapon category or extra reload speed or some plus magazine capacity. This can make that aura interesting.

Physique also need it's stats be buffed because the overall amount of hp what provides is too small and no have beenfits beyond that maybe it could give resistance/damage reduction/fix armor rating or health regen what was mentionned in the early post. The health given could be 50% at max and that is much more worth to use then especially on inaros.

Rejuvination is good but it can be a fix hp regen on all frames because these are a nano/infested partly organic and metal beigns and surprisingly these aren't own the ability of selfregen and this is the same with the energy and 1 energy and 1 hp per sec is not that big deal but as self "auras" passive ability.

Speed boost is situational but okay, dead eye is made for sniping game which is not bad but the damage can be boosted a bit and give extra crit chance. Same boosts need for pistol, rifle amps just slightly more damage.

Infested impedance is somehow useful but not seems so great since have nova which can slow down enemies. 

Corrosive projection is useful but we can mod our weapons on a way where we don't need always corrosive projection.

The shield reducing aura mod needs to be buffed a bit to be viable and also situational because corpus have shields.

More ideas coming later just need to collect my ideas and need to get back to home. To be cotinued.

22 hours ago, Agrissa88 said:

I guess a personal aura won't really benefit. A team and single based aura is much better because if you solo nobody cares what you use if you going to public then every aura benefit someway. 

This here brings out an interesting point. 

If you play solo, you gain the effect of both personal and squad auras but if you play in squad - you have a peronal aura based on your playstyle or gearing for the frame and an aura that will benefit the squad as a whole.

22 hours ago, Agrissa88 said:

I know this questionis not asked from me but maybe I can answer in some point.

Scaling already have it's own thread but any time pop up a megathread suddenly a moderator delete it and not merge into it an aready used thread. Maybe the devs decided not touch the scaling yet the recent buffs are a good sign they doesn't intend to scale the armor and damage mods so an armor 2.0 and dmg 3.0 won't happen in the forseable future.

Personally (not auras now) they can find a better use for the lesser used mods some by buffs others by integrating into an actual system. Some frames needs a better armor rating and needs buffs to achieve this. There are for example the resistance mods which barely used because there is a little benefit to use them. They could implement it into a new stat to show under the frame armor rating. These resistance could be better as a passive mods or augment mods rather than their current form. Each frame needs different resistance stats then we can see what resistance maybe they needs and it can be used to buff that stat. These mods needs A, an own slot to use B, merge into with different mods or creating a multi stat mod family which give fix armor, armor in percent, healt-shield etc, movement speed etc with these resistances. 

The devs only need decides which way they want buff the resistance mods because the current amounts and the missing stats (there are no resistance / evade / armor rating / damage reduction) there. These mods can be useful in a certain type of gamemode if they buff them to give a huge number of resistance. Considering each frames needs a different stats there to make them more unique in resistancescthis could work well and for example a frost or ember could be more resistant in it's own type of damage so frost better against cold damage and ember better against fire. First of all we no talk about total immunity because thats unreal and ruining the game in long term but a certain amount of resistance needs and the option to see the stats there.

Also these can be merge into a one huge resistance aura then we created another aura which not certainly the best but it has uses. Also they could create and armor buffing aura or damage reduction.

And now back to the current ones. I considering the ammo drop auras less useful, because anyway you can find enough ammo during your play or just change from secondary to primary and the mobs drop the opposing ammo. These needs changes or lessen the ammo drops and it has more uses or give them some minor benefit (maybe personal) for say extra ammo pool on a certain weapon category or extra reload speed or some plus magazine capacity. This can make that aura interesting.

Physique also need it's stats be buffed because the overall amount of hp what provides is too small and no have beenfits beyond that maybe it could give resistance/damage reduction/fix armor rating or health regen what was mentionned in the early post. The health given could be 50% at max and that is much more worth to use then especially on inaros.

Rejuvination is good but it can be a fix hp regen on all frames because these are a nano/infested partly organic and metal beigns and surprisingly these aren't own the ability of selfregen and this is the same with the energy and 1 energy and 1 hp per sec is not that big deal but as self "auras" passive ability.

Speed boost is situational but okay, dead eye is made for sniping game which is not bad but the damage can be boosted a bit and give extra crit chance. Same boosts need for pistol, rifle amps just slightly more damage.

Infested impedance is somehow useful but not seems so great since have nova which can slow down enemies. 

Corrosive projection is useful but we can mod our weapons on a way where we don't need always corrosive projection.

The shield reducing aura mod needs to be buffed a bit to be viable and also situational because corpus have shields.

More ideas coming later just need to collect my ideas and need to get back to home. To be cotinued.

Yes, not all auras are equal - the point of this thread is to bring this to focus

The lack of focus within auras themselves is a problem due to the disjunction of the auras that match along with things that could be passive (see health/energy regen as mentioned) 

If auras were to get their own 1.5 or 2.0 - they would find greater play rather than the usual few and the rest/ most recent additions being ignored 

29 minutes ago, Phyrak said:

This here brings out an interesting point. 

If you play solo, you gain the effect of both personal and squad auras but if you play in squad - you have a peronal aura based on your playstyle or gearing for the frame and an aura that will benefit the squad as a whole.

Yes, not all auras are equal - the point of this thread is to bring this to focus

The lack of focus within auras themselves is a problem due to the disjunction of the auras that match along with things that could be passive (see health/energy regen as mentioned) 

If auras were to get their own 1.5 or 2.0 - they would find greater play rather than the usual few and the rest/ most recent additions being ignored 

The major problem the auras cannot be really equal but can be in a certain point nearly similar.

1 hour ago, Agrissa88 said:

The major problem the auras cannot be really equal but can be in a certain point nearly similar.

Aye - thus, perhaps a separation between those that carry a squad and those that are best used for the sole purpose of a frames niche or mindset along with combining auras that make logical sense/buffing those that need it to bring auras up to par.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:59 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

I don't ever use CP unless I'm in a group that request it. 

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:02 AM, Airwolfen said:

Same. My weapons have no problem with armor anyway so CP is not needed by me in any way.

I'm in the same mind as this fellow Tenno above.  I just don't need CP with the frame (Ivara) that I main.  Since I melee equally with shooting and play solo a lot, I get way more benefit from Steel Charge on most of my frames.  This includes Solo Survivals.  

• 4 weeks later...

To add my own opinion:
I agree totally with the fact, that there are many auras that are pretty not used at all for some simple reasons.

The idea to fuse some auras is fantastic!

Also, some auras need, as previously mentioned, to be buffed, massively.

How?

Disclaimer: The following statement is purely based on my own experience.

Well, let's look at Rejuvenation, Physique and Energy Siphon for this example and compare them to Corrosive Projection, Steel Charge and Rifle Amp.
How to compare them? Well, on first look, it may be hard but on the second look, we will notice some differences in how they work or are used or even outclassed by other given features.

While CP, SC and RA have a total percentual scaling, Reju, Phys and ES have a flat scaling. You might think now: But hey, Phys gives 18% life! Where is it flat?!

The answer is pretty simple: Physique does give 18% HP - based on your frames base health (lvl 0 without mods)! This makes it extremely unattractive even for Nidus or Inaros, though those 2 frames got a ton of life in general. Yet, Physique provides even less life than a lvl 0 Vitality, even if it counts for everyone in the team.
But letting the 2 shieldless HP monsters aside, normal frames get in average 18 HP - which is pretty bad. Like, super bad!
Corrosive projection works percentual on the total enemy armor, and is on top of that additive, which makes it extremely strong!
With just 3 CP and one Coaction Drift, a squad reaches easily 100% armor reduction and there is still room for another aura, like Rejuvenation or Rifle Amp.
So, what about Rifle Amp and Steel Charge?
Well, it was mentioned earlier in this topic, but I want to get on that point aswell: Steel Charge (V-Polarity, 60% more meelee damage) is pretty much preferred over Rifle Amp (V-Polarity, 27% rifle damage) on any frame with a pre-set V-Polarity (pardon me, I am not that familiar with the correct polarity names), since it does give not 14, nor 16 (correction) but 18 points! 4 points may seem a little meh, but if you take in consideration that 4 points double their worth on a correct polarity, we are speaking about 8 points now! 8 points more for free for juicy 60% more meelee damage. And I've seen 4x SC-squads more than enough to tell you that my Nikana Prime felt like a cheat sword or something similar. Without buffs. Against lvl 80 Gunners. GG.

How could Physique and the likes be made way more attractive?

My suggestion:

Physique:
1.) Give Physique in general a stronger buff! It should be actually worth it to take it over Rejuvenation or CP or something else. Let's say 24% or 30% for example. (Yes this might be a bit much on the first look, but it's just an example. Also, I will come back to this point here later.)
2.) Make it scale on the total health as a multiplier of the whole thing, not just on the base lvl 0 health. This would mean, if someone joins my squad with the values of my example, my "standard" frame would get a 30% Buff on his current 300 HP - boosting my Hp by 90 points. If I had 740 HP it would increase it furthermore to 962 - as we can see it would have a pretty nice effect on a frame equipped with a maxed Vitality. And to take it further, let's have a look with frames with bigger HP pools like Ash and Saryn, or even Inaros and Nidus. The amount of HP gained would make things much easier, especially against those damned Toxic Ancients, which are currently the bane of pretty much any existing frame, since just touching them can even kill a Rhino with maxed HP and Armor and Anti-Toxin mod. I am not joking. Lvl 70+ kill me, best is, when a stupid Tar-MOA stomps me into his green-ish glowing fellow. GG. (Yes, I know Iron Skin ftw. But that one loses life pretty fast and cannot be replenished without the augment, but that's another topic. I just wanted to say that an armored frame like Rhino or Saryn do die to Toxic Ancients by merly having contact with them, no matter what.)
3.) To add that combination previously mentioned: Maybe also make it increase the armor of all team members by a certain amount. Percentually scaling, on either the base, or total armor. Flat would be too OP for the squishy ones like Nyx since those are meant to have low armor in exchange for their either massive destructive power or godlike crowd control abilities. And on top of that, it would fit the the actual mods' name after all. Just by the way.

Rejuvenation:
Rejuvenation is my favorite aura in general. Even before focus was implemented, I started tending to use Rejuvenation over Energy Siphon, for a simple reason: My powers are useless if I am dead.
1.) Speaking of the scaling, Rejuvenation does heal in a (for normal frames) decent speed, but in many cases simply too little. Compared to Medi-Ray it's rather useful when you can retreat for a bit to recover from your blood red near-death screen. And an Inaros does not have 1000 seconds time to recover his life back, and given a worst-case scenario, he is surrounded by energy leeches and has no energy pads with him. I don't mean to give it too much power, since that'd result in too much survivability. The balance should be somewhat of the level of the reworked Physique. Either you go for steady, percentual orientated (to throw in a random, yet reasonable number: 0,75% of total life per second), health regeneration, or you go for decent instant tankiness in exchange. Ofc, in the long-term regeneration would win, but by all means, regeneration is useless at a point where you die one-hit no matter what and do not have the time to recover properly IF you actually survive a hit with super low HP.

Energy Siphon:
Energy Siphon has become pretty useless in my opinion. Sure, there are cases where it can shine for newbies or when you do not use the Zenurik school. And last mentioned is the big problem here. Zenuriks' energy regeneration is outclassing this aura by all means.
1.) Give this aura an immunity against those damned energy leeches! When they come "close" to me (by feeling 30 meters+) I isntantly lose somewhat 5 or 6 energy per second. Reducing this drain with this mod by let's say 50% would actually give it a good reason to be at least once present in any team that will surely face those annoying foes, especially against the infested.
2.) While typing this, I got the idea to fuse Rejuvenation and Energy Siphon into a new combined mod, the name is not given yet, but I had something in mind like "Mend" or "Meditation", somewhat representing an increasement in ones will to live on and focus.

A few more ideas:

Rifle Amp, Shotgun Amp, Pistol Amp, Dead Eye, Steel Charge (and maybe their representative ammo pickup mods):
1.) Combine the ranged weapon mods into 1. Simple as that. For balances' sake keep the values but please fuse at least 2 of them together. And then by the way make it clear to the last player, to which weapon type bows count aswell. I know research will solve this, but why let millions of players research such a critical question, instead of declaring it directly?
2.) Equal points for everyone! Yes, I absolutely agree to my previous speakers. Not much to say here. Make the mod effects themselves attractive, not their points. We are speaking about the whole teams' sake here. For most players, Steel Charge is pure crap, unless they play a rampaging Loki or something similar. The opportunities, where Steel Charge actually does come in pretty handy, especially in the late-game, are too low, especially if you are going with a random team.
3.) Make ALL aura slots polarity-free. There are too many frames coming with a V instead of nothing or at least a triangle or dash. (Again pardon me for not knowing and being too tired to look the correct names up).

Special occasion and tactical auras:
Enemy Radar: Make it more powerful again. Since its' effectiveness nerf I don't even think about taking it to solo syndicate dailies, since I cannot rely on it anymore. Not being in the same room or being too high/low compared to the enemies will just make them disappear from my map. Why, just why? This mod was good before. This was its' only advantage against Animal Instinct, together with Loot Detector. Their range would not matter, making them still superior to Animal Instinct. I think I do not need to go in detail about the ego-variants of those 2 detectors, since they suffer the same fate.
Infested Impedance, Shield Disruption, EMP Aura...: Again, here I suggest either of 2 ways: fuse them up or buff their effects a lot. Yes, auras do stack up, but for solo players it's just pretty useless to reduce 18% Corpus shields, since they can be bypassed with toxic damage and slash... Also, since it's solo, there are not enough auras and drift mods to push its' effect to a considerable amount.

Sidenote: Reducing 100% Corpus shields would result in Mags' Polarize not dealing a single damage point anymore, making her pretty weak again, unless you specialize on Magnetize in combination with certain weapons...