Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defection missions solo ?

LascarCapable

Question

Hello.

I am currently farming for Harrow parts, and trying to do it solo. I would like to get the part in defection missions, but I have no clue about what's the good trick to perform them solo. I tend to get rather quickly overwhelmed.

Is there a proper way or warframe to clear those defection missions nicely alone ?

11 answers to this question

Equinox with peaceful provocation: reduce their damage and slow them down... or even use them as health source for your targets

Nova with Sancti Magistar: slow them and create some fireworks, plus the hammer will keep them safe... if you remember to use its charged attack

Vauban: they will move if you allow them

Trinity: keep your allies healthy

Oberon: infested wars, while you are healing each kavor's squad individually

Nezha with Safeguard: no touching... until an wild ancient healer is nearby

Edited by Zeyez

Possible options;

- oberon renewal, however drain may be nasty, also will the aug work?

- safeguard nezha can provide a lot of extra EHP to the defectors.

- ice wave impedance frost can provide very good CC.

- limbo, as mentioned, should be able to ignore most dangers.

- vauban should be able to offer decent CC.

- Bless trin should be good as long as bless applies to the defectors.

Hope this helps.

2 minutes ago, D20 said:

I heard that putting the defects in the rift makes them lose health much faster. Is that true ?

I don't know. I only play that mission type in a group, and I always play Trinity. I have seen others solo, though. Mostly with Limbo.

Other options are Firequake Ember, Nehza, Rhino, etc. with Duration/Range and low Strength. Focus on CC rather than actually killing enemies, and just use a Tigris/Atterax/(insert cheese of choice) to get energy cells when you need them.

Alternatively, Strength/Efficiency Nehza with the Guardian augment could also trivialize it.

12 minutes ago, D20 said:

I heard that putting the defects in the rift makes them lose health much faster. Is that true ?

if u stay long enough eximus aura (toxin mostly bypasses the rift sooo if u do long runs i'd say trinity is better)

Auras should still work with the defectors. So sprint boost or rejuvenation should help them.

I prefer using Safeguard Nezha. Tag nearby enemies with his 2nd ability to heal the defectors or use Sancti Magistar's charge attack for aoe heal.

I play equinox slow...combo CC+Heal.

When the Tower C open, either you put some Ancient Healer on C or B and some specter to keep the stuck Kavor safe. You go to the B and then directly go to the C to send the kavor. Once the Kavor reach A activate them both together.

I just gotten Harrow System using Ember Prime with Firequake... though the memory/ram issue of the game now is causing severe frame drop and heighten the difficulty because of that but I survived and gotten the part. Lucky.