Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why am I always making the ugliest Kavats?

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yes. Exactly. 

OP, just build an Oberon and sell him for credits -- your luck will improve, I guarantee it. 

Not 1 Oberon an army of Oberon then one Oberon Prime then sell them all only then will RNGesus look at you with favour 

6 hours ago, (PS4)CaptainRYANx9 said:

I can never make a normal looking kavat, my last 3 have all looked like bulldogs, so much time grinding for genes and I cant even get a decent one. Am I doing something wrong here? 

Yes.  You aren't trading syndicate swag for 2 "cute kitty" imprints.

Grumpy Kavat = fashionframe anyway...

Let me tell ya, i have a kavat and its not beautiful in any sense, his poor head seems like it was slammed with a anvil... if your kavat looks ugly and you are tired of grinding for those genes do the following:

1.Buy kavat armor

2.Make your cute pet wear it

3.Enjoy never seeing that monstrosity again, image armor like a paper bag

That is what did and i have never removed it....in fact i forgot how its face looks like, Thanks Baro for the armor!

everytime i get ugly kavat weird looking grumpy cat... i'll just leave him no feeding DNA but leave him to death then get new kavat till you get better (only if you have 10 kavat genes to spare like 60-250) 

8 hours ago, Devonlucky said:

everytime i get ugly kavat weird looking grumpy cat... i'll just leave him no feeding DNA but leave him to death then get new kavat till you get better (only if you have 10 kavat genes to spare like 60-250) 

You

You

You

MURDERER!!!

I hope in your next life you are born with your eyes too close together and an unfortunate jaw line. 

Yes I know this escalated quickly but YOU MURDERER of innocent kavats!!!

11 minutes ago, (PS4)RankRancid said:

You

You

You

MURDERER!!!

I hope in your next life you are born with your eyes too close together and an unfortunate jaw line. 

Yes I know this escalated quickly but YOU MURDERER of innocent kavats!!!

pfffft, this is just like in pokemon, in pokemon world you just gotta kill em to death till you find perfect IV set for your comp pokemon, i dont want poopy animal pokemon thingy! i want very best kavat ever! you just gotta catch em all and get perfect looking cats 

yes im murder in warframe world.... you cant stop me you cant call tenno police you cant arrest me to law, THIS IS FOR THE STALKER! HE WANT US KILL CATS! TO BE VERY BEST! NOONE EVER WAS... 

in real life, i dont murder cats, ill love cats forever in my heart ( 100%),

just warframe tho just warframe lets play is burn ugly kavat! for greater and good!