Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Upcoming Warframe via Another Syndicate? Take Your Best Guess! [Poll Included]

SenorClipClop

Hey Tenno,

The last four Warframes that have been introduced into the game (Harrow, Octavia, Nidus, Titania) have been introduced to us through four of the six Syndicates (Red Veil, Cephalon Suda, Perrin Sequence and New Loka, respectively). The latest upcoming Warframe's concept was revealed a while ago on a Devstream, and we got a glimpse at the 3D model and bit more information on her at TennoCon. Word is that she'll be a glass-themed Warframe and will focus on dealing damage.

Onto the topic of the thread, it seems plausible that they'll be rounding out the roster of Syndicate-associated Warframes, if not in the next two Warframes then relatively soon. We only have two more Syndicate spots to fill. So I'd like to hear from you all, how do you think we'll be introduced to this upcoming Warframe? Through Steel Meridian? Or through the Arbiters of Hexis? Or maybe we'll be seeing her via some completely different part of the game. We can't know until sometime later, but spitballing guesses might be fun. I'm curious to see what the players think.

So please, feel free to answer the poll HERE, and let's see how many of us guess it right!

Cheers,

SCC

To me it's leaning towards Steel Meridian. The introduction of Iron Wake and Plains of Eidolon could have us gathering her components and resources from the landscape (and even the Eidolons themselves), at least from some of the articles on PoE I've read.

I want a Grineer Warframe. I want the Grineer to try to fight fire with fire and create a cobbled together, misshapen frame with obvious prosthetic limbs (like the legs of a Heavy Gunner) and the quest for it is half "this affront cannot stand" and half putting the suit's Grineer pilot out of his misery (Grineer cannot do what we do he has had his limbs amputated and physically resides in it. Pilot is sorta like David from Mass Effect. Not autistic but equally unwilling.). We then modify it for our own use because it's ugly but resilient, maybe it has innate Toxic resistance.

12 hours ago, Jackviator said:

Well, the Corpus are known for their terrible investments in the glass department, at least for windows. So who knows, maybe they'll double-dip on Perrin. :P

Haha, you know that just might be a thing. Unless this Warframe turns out to be a beast, in which case I'd bet it was made with that industrial-strength Grineer glass.