Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.5

[DE]Rebecca

Fix for Elite Lancer enemy type being too difficult.

...People actually thought this?

I mean, granted, they seemed to show up in odd places (random Saturn missions? The humble lancer is practically extinct outside of Mercury!), but overall I didn't feel they were too difficult.

Any word on this 5 minute I/O lag spike bug fix coming.. it's becoming unplayable when those happen at in-opportune moments of the game like a boss fight where they just threw out their attack at you... you can't dodge it cause the game momentarily locks up.

There's me thinking that Raptor Drops ULTRA rare stuff ad killing him plenty of times ... But there was a bug -_- DAMN You!! But I love the fact you fix this game constantly and make it better. You guys are AWESOME and Great game. KUDOS!! 

TY , DE

I'm going to go check this fix for Raptor as this is my biggest issue. 

We will see how and if this fix has worked for Raptor.

TY DE,

I say Raptors Bp droppings has been finally fixed. I was  finally able to  get the chassis Bp for Nova  on my 2nd run, after more than 2 dozen runs

because of this fix i would like to give you a gift of a  10hr event for your enjoyment.

Edited by ELDoGo

I luv the fact that DE fixes these things as soon as they can. They're not like other devs that'll wait till they have more fixes to include in an update. DE gets them out as soon as they're done, no matter how small of a fix it is. Warframe's the best :)

And for the hundredth time, great job DE!