Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On the amount of mods rivens! Please even the spaces of the cards

Hello! I would like to know if in the next updates of the games you will increase the number of spaces of the mods riven!!
because currently I can only buy 60 slots,and the number of letters that I have already exceeds this number,
so as not to lose the, I'll have to create another account to deposit them??

I play 4 years in the xbox and I own all the cards, I am a collector.
 I do not waste my time Accompanying letters to sell my second account is to put the mods to not haven them
 to throw away or to destroy them . 
I do not sell mods riven I prefer to exchange them in case I receive a mod riven repeated in the daily mission 
.. I would like to collect them.

Please increase the number of riven spaces to buy!!
thanks!
Edited by (XB1)Panda Lendario

12 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

If you have more than 60 Rivens I really have to ask if you're even USING all of them? Or are you falling into the classic trap in all games with any kind of inventory of thinking, "Maybe I will need this one day."?

I also would like to have more slots but clearly dont use all rivens I have.

I'd like to have more than 15 slots without having to pay for the 'storage space' that they need because of a choice DE made in making them fully rng.... we shouldn't be being penalised for something we never actually asked for....most of us were asking for a balance pass on weapons not 'band aid fixes' called rivens. 

37 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I'd like to have more than 15 slots without having to pay for the 'storage space' that they need because of a choice DE made in making them fully rng.... we shouldn't be being penalised for something we never actually asked for....most of us were asking for a balance pass on weapons not 'band aid fixes' called rivens. 

Except, we are getting both. And if you don't want or like rivens, then you don't need the extra slots. 

Edited by Miser_able

44 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Except, we are getting both. And if you don't want or like rivens, then you don't need the extra slots. 

But we haven't really had a balance pass... the same meta weapons are the same meta weapons, none of the 'reworks' have made me want to add forma to said weapons or swap out the weapons I've already invested forma into (not all meta before you say it).  Not to mention a balance pass is pretty pointless if the enemies don't get the same balance pass....

As to rivens (and I'll ignore the issue with kuva), it isn't about liking them or not, it's about the lack of space for mods which are supposed to 'fix' the inbalance between lesser weapons and meta weapons.  If I only have a limited number of slots why would I keep any but ones for good weapons which ultimately defeats the whole point of rivens in the first place. 

Out of all of my admittedly small sample of rivens (my rng for rivens sucks) I have only got one weapon I can say I use on a regular basis now I've got a riven for it... and it's not like the weapon was particularly weak before I got it.   Now I've made some builds around a couple of other 'good' rivens but honestly they don't make me want to use those weapons any more than before I got the riven...  so the odds are they'll just be got rid of as soon as I get a riven for a better weapon which is purely due to the lack of space.   If there was more slots I would be more likely to keep the ones I've worked on. 

Not to mention iirc they used to have the old mod system based on rng but changed that what we have now due to basically the same issues we have now but then they 're-introduce' the same issues with riven mods....

Edited by LSG501

23 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

But we haven't really had a balance pass... the same meta weapons are the same meta weapons, none of the 'reworks' have made me want to add forma to said weapons or swap out the weapons I've already invested forma into ....

That's you. Ever since that first weapon pass I've been seeing the miter and panthera a lot more. Both of these were were hated weapons that are now popular. 

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

That's you. Ever since that first weapon pass I've been seeing the miter and panthera a lot more. Both of these were were hated weapons that are now popular. 

yet I haven't... I've seen the exact same range of weapons as before the balance pass.... hell I even have a panthera riven if I wanted to waste kuva on it and rebuild the panthera (which is another issue when you think about it.... a lot of people just bin mr fodder after hitting level 30).

Edited by LSG501

Have to say it, I think some thing is wrong, but the Tenno Poster (this one) format is off.

Otherwise, 60 is plenty.

Other Solutions:

60 :platinum: for 6 Slots instead of 3 Slots.

OR

Increase size to 90, but that extra 30 Slots for Maxed is earned through >Mastery Ranks<.