Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Inaros Ever OP?

BetaNoire

Question

New to this frame. Was level 6. Saw an alert and just dove into it. Level 35 Enemies on Charybdis, Sedna.  Thus far I hadn't really felt at any point threatened in any mission, and this wasn't any different. I felt like I really could have gone forever. Rage gives me HP from taking damage, and all I need to do is throw some pocket sand and I'll heal for more when I finisher them.

Edited by BetaNoire

11 answers to this question

IMO Inaros is a stat-based tank done right. Where most frames would have their energy drained dry and die from a sneeze, Inaros would sweep the battlefield in CC galore with healing to go around.

I don't really think he's OP. Aside from self-sufficiency on health and energy plus widescale CC, his ability damage is terrible and his healing can actually fall off unlike Trinity or Oberon. Even though he almost never dies, if he does get thrown into his Sarcophagus he needs to rely on teammates to kill at least 2 enemies near him to revive, since the beam damage doesn't scale. You rarely get to spawn Sand Shadows in high levels because of how time consuming it is draining high HP enemies dry.

2 minutes ago, EtongGeong said:

hmm.. i use loki and ash and still got one shooted by bombard and nox, the unkillable one is only limbo 

Nobody is unkillable, reviving everyone in public games taught me this. I even had to revive Valks (pre-nerf) who were literally invincible.

1 minute ago, EtongGeong said:

hmm.. i use loki and ash and still got one shooted by bombard and nox, the unkillable one is only limbo 

Limbo isn't immortal unless you're fighting Infested / Grineer and not in a Fissure.

Unlike Invisible frames which only die when you make a mistake; Nullifiers will force Limbo from his Cataclysm and get him killed.

Since Nullifiers are in 50% of the game. Saying Limbo is unkillable is a bit of a stretch.

Nullifiers are also what tends to kill Inaros in later levels. Neither frame has a counter to that Lanka or the eHP to deal with it.