Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Warframes in Conclave

Zhangdofusi

Question

Hi everyone!

I was wondering which warframes are effective in conclave and what abilities are best to use as well. Right now, I am quite new to conclave and have only been using Excalibur and his ultimate.

Edited by Zhangdofusi

17 answers to this question

Most frames are effective in conclave, it just depends on ur playstyle. Im terms of abilities, abilities that stun or impair, liike excals slash dash, i find to be most useful although most damaging abilities are also good.

Excalibur is a great Warframe for Conclave.

Slash Dash deals a decent amount of damage and impairs, crippling enemy mobility allowing for easy kills, not to mention that it has a soft homing feature which means minimal aim is required to hit.

Radial Blind staggers enemies, which allows you to interrupt enemy momentum and break enemy melee combos and in some cases if timed well can even cancel enemy abilities.

I hardly have any experience with other warframes, but Oberon does really well for me. A mobility mod (one that lowers shields like Hastened Steps or the other one, which I currently use) plus Final Act make him really tough to kill, because if I'm left at low health, I'm gonna get right back to full in no time. I combo that with Relentless Assault on my melee (Kronen) and that mod that gives energy when my shields fully recharge. That healing with that energy economy is probably about as close you can get to being immortal. It's rather far off from immortality, but you'll be pretty durable with that anyway.

Ash is good if you rarely use abilities at all. Smoke Screen and Teleport are marginally useful for moving around. Shuriken is pointless because it's tracking is so terrible it may as well not be there and deals half the damage of Kunai, so don't use it at all. Blade Storm is so weak and useless as to be actually detrimental to even attempt to use, so don't use that either.

So, Ash is good for players who enjoy playing without abilities, if that's your thing. It makes No Current Leap a straight upgrade

Edited by Nazrethim

Used to swear by Banshee, but as of late I've enjoyed Atlas with his Landslide, Rumblers and high EHP.

Can't say I've Conclaved in a while though. I really only like Team Annihilation and Capture the Cephalon, but regular Annihilation seems to be the only mode that's ever populated.

I like exaclibur because he has an easy time to 1v2/3+ with his Exalted Blade, and Radiant Blind makes for a good "oh s h i t" button to get away while enemies are blinded.
I also like Rhino because the 3rd ability increases your damage by 50% in pvp, which is a lot imo. Makes for easy kills, and the passive gives you easy headshots if you get a drive by slow off.