Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The fourth time you are on the Index in the Glast Gambit

R_Creator

Hi, so i recently started doing the glast gambit quest and ive gotten to the fourth time you challenge nef anyo on the index, however. since its been a while since the quest has been out this means there arent any players who would be in my squad. I find it impossible to win because of the 10 points margin and the spectres i get who keep dying. this is unfair to me as spectres are completely different skill to real players. Im enraged as i lose so many credits I farm as i dedicate time to this game where all of it just go down the drain due to weak spectres and restrictments. I understand that i have to do it myself as its the point, but if i have a max dread and dragon nikana with crit builds it wont work. And i find that a bit excessive for being a lvl 18-22 mission. I wonder if there is anything i can do.

Thanks

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, UltraPrime2002 said:

Hi, so i recently started doing the glast gambit quest and ive gotten to the fourth time you challenge nef anyo on the index, however. since its been a while since the quest has been out this means there arent any players who would be in my squad. I find it impossible to win because of the 10 points margin and the spectres i get who keep dying. this is unfair to me as spectres are completely different skill to real players. Im enraged as i lose so many credits I farm as i dedicate time to this game where all of it just go down the drain due to weak spectres and restrictments. I understand that i have to do it myself as its the point, but if i have a max dread and dragon nikana with crit builds it wont work. And i find that a bit excessive for being a lvl 18-22 mission. I wonder if there is anything i can do.

Thanks

Maybe it's the build that is making this harder than it has to be?

Can you share what frame you are using and the build for your weapons?

I hate this mission beyond words! Yes its soloable I'm sure. But with my luck, its been the same outcome EVERY TIME. Just failed the mission for the 9th time. Absolutely destroy them every match. have a limit so you cant go above 10 points. Ok first and second rounds not an issue. Cake. 3rd round plays out as such.

Kill a few hand in points rinse and repeat until i get to 10. Stay there play some defense a little gather some points usually 3 or so collect them and go hand in. Usually around that time they score between 2-5 points. With my hand in it keep me around 7-9 points ahead. Usually keep doing this. Not an issue so far. Usually the entire game goes like this until the last 15sec of the match every time. Usually playing some defense to hold them off from scoring. But without fail EVERY TIME..... I randomly get one shot by who knows what (usually only holding a few points so my health is still high and no its not the flying enemies. I kill them first. Even when I was Inaros with over 4k health not holding any points and full scarub armor. BAM!!! 1 Shot. So I usually die my teammates usually die (of course) and every time the enemy team simply walks by grabs all the points and hands in.  I usually rez with 3-7 sec till match ends and get to watch as I am now 8-35 points behind and I lose.

I have been  a few different warframes when trying this mission crowd control seems to not work. I went frost to slow people down or freeze them when they enter his bubble (they don't) and since I run with the augment mod for his Ice Wave for added CC it infuriates me when they casually run around without being slowed. That I continue to lose credits over this stupid mission disappoints me. As for the individual who came up with this mission and set the limitation on a 10 point lead I dislike you.

Let me also point out this is the round when your appointed specter allies are completely garbage more so then they already are. They are a liability because they follow you in this round unlike all the others where they kind of do what ever it is they do. So when you go to hand in points regardless if they don't have points they follow along and leave the flag open. They also seem to die far more often.

Farm for credits play the mission, lose. Farm for credits play the mission, lose. This is not fun.This by far is my most hated mission in this game!!!

• Like 1

Nova with molecular prime.

When you're trying to defend against them, molecular prime will slow them down so even if you get killed, you should have enough time to revive and stop them from banking their points.

If your worried about not dealing enough damage, Anti-matter drop will make short work of them.

7 hours ago, Forsakensoul_42 said:

I hate this mission beyond words! Yes its soloable I'm sure. But with my luck, its been the same outcome EVERY TIME. Just failed the mission for the 9th time. Absolutely destroy them every match. have a limit so you cant go above 10 points. Ok first and second rounds not an issue. Cake. 3rd round plays out as such.

Kill a few hand in points rinse and repeat until i get to 10. Stay there play some defense a little gather some points usually 3 or so collect them and go hand in. Usually around that time they score between 2-5 points. With my hand in it keep me around 7-9 points ahead. Usually keep doing this. Not an issue so far. Usually the entire game goes like this until the last 15sec of the match every time. Usually playing some defense to hold them off from scoring. But without fail EVERY TIME..... I randomly get one shot by who knows what (usually only holding a few points so my health is still high and no its not the flying enemies. I kill them first. Even when I was Inaros with over 4k health not holding any points and full scarub armor. BAM!!! 1 Shot. So I usually die my teammates usually die (of course) and every time the enemy team simply walks by grabs all the points and hands in.  I usually rez with 3-7 sec till match ends and get to watch as I am now 8-35 points behind and I lose.

I have been  a few different warframes when trying this mission crowd control seems to not work. I went frost to slow people down or freeze them when they enter his bubble (they don't) and since I run with the augment mod for his Ice Wave for added CC it infuriates me when they casually run around without being slowed. That I continue to lose credits over this stupid mission disappoints me. As for the individual who came up with this mission and set the limitation on a 10 point lead I dislike you.

Let me also point out this is the round when your appointed specter allies are completely garbage more so then they already are. They are a liability because they follow you in this round unlike all the others where they kind of do what ever it is they do. So when you go to hand in points regardless if they don't have points they follow along and leave the flag open. They also seem to die far more often.

Farm for credits play the mission, lose. Farm for credits play the mission, lose. This is not fun.This by far is my most hated mission in this game!!!

exactly what i mean even im using inaros

• Like 1

I failed a few times, then I pulled out Icewave Impedance Frost and win guaranteed 1 to 0. Score once early on, then just play defense. Never pick up another point, cover the floor in ice, it does slow them, kill anything you see with Tigris Prime. Specters seemed to stick close to me and no npc on either team ever scored. The floor will literally be littered with points. 

• 5 years later...

Whoa, I did it first time, but as of course if I look after the ?????? fakkknowswhatis killing me bug or topic, nothing useful come up in google, jsut this margin-crying. First time I understanded it, when I overscored (within 20 sec) and after let it to not have then 10 kill fore. Was easy like hell, just used Xoris, gathered a couple of kill/points every time, and let them to do the same as well...if they put some, I put mines. Eventually, at the end I had like more then 5points with me and they stuck at a point where I could spawn-kill them all the time, just gathered everything they dropped and tried to survive without taking the points. 

SO waht is that next (and guess) last round, where you cannot turn in points, cause some bullS#&$-electro stuff kills you instantly at their panel?

I dont remember when was the last time I was so #*!%in' upset for something in gaming, like what the fakk is this? And why I dont know anything about it (like rules etc.)
Farming this amount of credit of course is a bs as well, but I could "address" a tons of stuff (design-idiotism) for the devs, after 5 years missing of the game
(I came back not long ago)
If it really is a bug, then: do they compensate it when you lose tons of credits?🤪

Ohh yes, 2017...deadpost, as of course. Still hope someone has a solution.

Edited by YagamiLelouch

2 hours ago, YagamiLelouch said:

(I came back not long ago)
If it really is a bug, then: do they compensate it when you lose tons of credits?🤪

Ohh yes, 2017...deadpost, as of course. Still hope someone has a solution.

It's not a bug, it's scripted. You get the credits back during the final battle of the quest

23 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

It's not a bug, it's scripted. You get the credits back during the final battle of the quest

I figured it out everything after that. My bad, pardon for that. Also nice to see this topic is still not dead after all :)
Thank you for the answer anyhow!