The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts Most Of Time Defense!

Nimis

Can u guys Stop with all the Special alerts being defense, i do not alway have the time to play and can sneak in a few minutes to do the alerts but since update 9 Almost all helmets and other goodies Are defense missions,

This Realy bothers me people like me have it even harder to get some nice things.

can u change this or what ever.

Edited by Nimis

yea i am not saying its to hard its just a matter of boring I am begining to hate defense that all there is in the game lately.

and now they force us to do More defense because we want a helmet?

cmon i am happy to do some thing challenging but dont force me to survive 20 waves of defense that is no challenge anyway.

i been there and done that Even the T3 defense is not realy that much of a challenge it just takes time and thats the thing i do not always have.

Edit: Spelling i think.

Edited by Nimis

I woke up to the ember alt 2 helm alert from my phone... saw the text "Hold Out For Reinforcements" and went screw it, and rolled back over. even now in its last minutes... i have no desire to pug it.

Edited by Firetempest

What bugs me most is I voted for the mission, set to online, so I'd play with randoms

Waited for 10 minutes and NOBODY @(*()$ JOINED.

WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Just start the mission, people tend to join when I'm in the game or right as the mission begins.

This last mission was bugged.  There was no "!" point on the map, so it woulnd't let people join publicly.  You had to invite people.  We had only 3 waves left and then 1 disconnected.  We lost with 2 waves to go :(

This last mission was bugged.  There was no "!" point on the map, so it woulnd't let people join publicly.  You had to invite people.  We had only 3 waves left and then 1 disconnected.  We lost with 2 waves to go :(

Ahh it was not bugged, you just had to click on the alert on the left hand side when zoomed out to see the solar system. My public game was fine with 3 other randoms.

i agree with all of you what about the lower level people that want the helmet but when it comes to lvl 60+ mobs not all people can handle that so it limits the amount of people who can get it, in my case we had a perfectly good party but when it came down to wave 2 one single mob got glitched and one person backed out and it ruined everything for al lthe party members

Because Wave 15 is utterly impossible. *sarcasm*

totally impossible when you have a squishy ash go solo and die most waves, and the saryn wich is our main damage dealer going to try and revive him, while vauban and frost literly out of energy, failed on the last wave :(

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

OP is right. casual players sometimes only have enough time to sneak in an alert or 1 or 2 missions in a day. these survival defenses take at least 20min-30 min sometimes even longer

Edited by Hafilgar

Because Wave 15 is utterly impossible. *sarcasm*

Well, it's not about impossibility, it's about time consuming.

You know what? 15 Waves Defense sometime eat up nearly 40mins to an hour. Not all player want to do that.