The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod's task?

ChaoticEdge

None of the challenges are really that bad. Mind listing the challenge you are having issues with? I am sure people in here including myself could give you a tip on the challenge.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

If it's hobbled key and no abilities on a synthesis target, use Ivara. Drop down a few energy pads in a capture, prowl the whole way.

KO the capture target, then just walk up next to the synthesis target and scan their points nice and easy. Drop prowl, extract. Boom.

2 hours ago, ChargeBeam said:

If it's hobbled key and no abilities on a synthesis target, use Ivara. Drop down a few energy pads in a capture, prowl the whole way.

KO the capture target, then just walk up next to the synthesis target and scan their points nice and easy. Drop prowl, extract. Boom.

So, Prowl doesn't count as an ability? That's odd.

14 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

well yes, but if he told us what the challenge was we could determine wether it was actually difficult or not

do it on lvl 30/above +30 defence, do it alone and don't get hit at all.  you have to equpied with a shotgun (I say no thank you, I want reroll my task doing that).

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

do it on lvl 30/above +30 defence, do it alone and don't get hit at all.  you have to equpied with a shotgun (I say no thank you, I want reroll my task doing that).

does not getting hit apply to you or the objective?

if to you, bring Rhino.

if to the objective, bring a CC frame like Vauban.

14 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

There's no such thing as shotgun only, you just have to wear one and get kills with something else.

I did one of those just a while back on Akkad with Ember, it was very easy. You need do to just 5 waves.

You can also use Sound quake Banshee with Resonating Quake.

That is easily one of the easiest unveiling challenge there is.

The wiki has more tips on whatever challenge you get: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Riven_Mods

39 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

solo means no other players.
companions and spectres are fine

funny, when I use rhino and go iron skin, it said I fail the mission cuz iron skin still count as a hit.  When I use trintiy the butterfly girl, I use her ult to finish the defs mission it said I never compeleted...what da heck!

10 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

funny, when I use rhino and go iron skin, it said I fail the mission cuz iron skin still count as a hit.  When I use trintiy the butterfly girl, I use her ult to finish the defs mission it said I never compeleted...what da heck!

then I think the "not getting hit" requirement applies to the objective

Just now, BaIthazar said:

then I think the "not getting hit" requirement applies to the objective

the objectived doesn't matter it said "don't get hurt" or dmg, when I use tina..trina- that one butterfly warframe, I didn't get hit at all still.  Plus it didn't say mission fail which I would notice it.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

the objectived doesn't matter it said "don't get hurt" or dmg, when I use tina..trina- that one butterfly warframe, I didn't get hit at all still.  Plus it didn't say mission fail which I would notice it.

Titania

2 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

Titania

you don't have to point it out, we know who she is, anyway I use ult to transform to be tiny size warframe so I don't get hit at all, it when I reached 5th round and done.  I came out 0 dmg and I still didn't recived the complete done task for riven mod.  I am still unhappy about it because I did follow what it said.

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

you don't have to point it out, we know who she is, anyway I use ult to transform to be tiny size warframe so I don't get hit at all, it when I reached 5th round and done.  I came out 0 dmg and I still didn't recived the complete done task for riven mod.  I am still unhappy about it because I did follow what it said.

Just use Ember or Sound Quake Banshee with Resonating Quake like I suggested, that is one of the easiest unveilings you could get.