The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lephantis Corpus Head does not open up [Fixed]

johnyF01

12 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

It always was a pain during Sorties specifically. Normal Lephantis died too quickly for me to notice.

Yeah I'm playing solo, so I can't one shot the heads :P And after the second shot with the Tigris Prime the Corpus head either dies in Phase 1 or never even opens up, OR Doesn't even open up in phase 2...

PS. I'm uploading a video on YouTube to showcase the problem...

PS. PS. Left the game running for 20 minutes and I didn't die but the mission failed. What. The. Hell...

Edited by DarkKitarist

2 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! This is an issue we are looking into. We do not have a timeline for a fix but we are investigating. 

I started recording after about 10 mins, this is my 6th try and non of the tries were successful. After a while ~10 mins I get a "Mission Failure" screen.

36 minutes ago, DarkKitarist said:

Yeah I'm playing solo, so I can't one shot the heads :P And after the second shot with the Tigris Prime the Corpus head either dies in Phase 1 or never even opens up, OR Doesn't even open up in phase 2...

PS. I'm uploading a video on YouTube to showcase the problem...

PS. PS. Left the game running for 20 minutes and I didn't die but the mission failed. What. The. Hell...

You can easily solo him though.

Then the head doesn't open.

Then the fun is gone.

Was finally able to complete the mission a couple of times . Don't know what exactly allowed me to complete mission but this is what I did. Used Volt P 2 level 27. had Carrier P equipped also but did not equip sentinel weapon and had  removed all mods that cause him to attack enemies. Ran straight to Lephantis as fast as possible and skipped first cutscene. made sure Corprus was dead first , though I did occasionally attack the other two ( have a suspicion that if you only attack Corprus this may be one of the things that cause the bug(s) to activate). Killed the axe wielder next and the winged thing last. Skipped second cutscene , then killed them in the same order the second time

Considering the time this bug has been around and the "generous" answer from [DE]Saske, dont expect a fix anytime soon.
I havent been able to progress through Eris Junction for a month now, missing out on many daily alerts and what not and 
im pretty sure im not the only one.

Hope for the best, expect nothing, prepare for the worse. ;)

Edited by Z3Ndog
Typo

Don't bother reporting this on the forum.

It's been reported since like 3 years ago, and it's still not fixed.

I'm pretty sure they don't give a damn, so your best chance is to abandon the mission and retry.

Hopefully, your Orokin Derelict Assassination Key won't be consumed if you abandon the mission.

Edited by B.B.Big

I have had this happen 5 times and it is beyond annoying, I cant get my Nekros parts with this Bug and it is very sad and unpleasant.   I cant pay for platinum to buy anything in this game so I rely on in game currency and the part drops to get my weapons and warframes.   So to have bugs like this is really sad and makes me question the will and drive of the Devs to fix bugs as they show up and old bugs that they have know about for far to long.

So please fix this devs and u may restore my faith in this game and its devs.

The Lephatis Infected Corpus head , don't atack if the others are dead , and i can't kill boss;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1136057547

and other problem ocurred when i fight the last head in other try , and i use the operator hability ( hability 5) for focus activation and the head dies, i think by a status damage and the second stage start wile i stay out off warframe, the boss appears down on me but i fall in a invisible floor and can't atack the boss, only one head i can put down by this elevated position , then the boss doesn't attack and i can't kill again;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1136057502

remember me in the firts time that this boss was implemeted, and there this problems with him, i hope there where solved in a smart time,

thanks for all.

Can't believe this bug still going on, what the hell are the devs doing that they didnt fixed this yet? How can a mission necessary to finish your solar rail quests to be BUGGED LIKE THIS? Cmon devs, do something, or simply change the requiriments to finish the solar rail, i have been waiting a whole week to finish this and cant because you guys havent done NOTHING YET

3 runs yesterday, so I could unlock the Eris Junction and it's still locked... In all 3 runs Lephantis was buggy. 

1st run: in 1st phase, the heads didn't open up -> no kill possible

2nd run: in the 2nd phase lephantis didn't move, as if it would be a non interactable object -> no kill possible

3rd run: in the 2nd phase lephantis was dealing damage and open up, but was permanently in immortal state, we couldn't damage it

After the 3rd run, no one wanted to try again. Hope this will be fixed soon, I wanna play on Eris :(

Edited by Naaya

Okay, so i do understand that the devs are pretty busy with this new update wich will be ( i believe) something huge for waframe and might make it an even greater game.

THIS IS A TIP FOR THE TENNO 

I managed to kill Lephantis after more than 10 attempts ( yeah it sucks). 8 Attempts was solo and i tried a lot of things but nothing worked. So i invited someone in the recruting channel to see if i would have better lucky with some company. We tried my key first and it didnt work; The second time we managed to kill Lephantis, and this is what we did.

We used his key ( i dont know if this is about keys or not ) and i went only with my main weapon, without secondary, without melee and without companions. Lephantis seemed harder, stronger, all heads working together, it was really intense. And in the end it worked.

Maybe one of this things might work for you:

1 Try to use only your main weapon, without secondary, without melee and without companions.

2 Try to use someone else key

3 Pray for the grace of Lucifer

Edited by willoko
Sense

My own solution:

1. Use a warframe with invisibility power or something similar 'cause the infested or other heads will bother you.

2. Concentrate on killing the first head, the one that is going to bug and ignore the other heads till the first head is down.

3. Kill the other heads and repeat this at the bottom.

Of course 1st point isn't necessary its just I did it solo while testing this method out.

Edited by Background-Dude

It's still happening, I'm dealing with it right now, on Golden Deer God, and with a brand new Lens took out the other two heads, no problem, now the corpus one doesn't open at all.  Why the heck is this a required thing to complete junctions (already have all the planets available from the past but wanna complete the junctions to be safe) if it's bugged to the point that the player looses from no fault of their own, but rather the programing it's self bugging out.

@[DE]Saske Can we get an update/eta of a potential fix for this bulldonk problem of Lephantis, I've got a few new friends to the game, and they can't complete junctions, or even get Nekros at this point cause of this bug, it's happened to me, 5 times, in a row now, where suddenly the corpus head wont open/becomes invulnerable and it's @(*()$ frustrating

I've farmed all day to get the parts for the key to unlock this boss so I can unlock the final planet and not I cant kill it too. Killed 2 heads and last one won't open just stuck pop up and don't open. I'm stuck there and I have to farm key parts again, I cant progress to last planet because of this.