The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lephantis Corpus Head does not open up [Fixed]

johnyF01

Hello I tried this mission more times. Just finished mission. So I think I find workaround. You kill fist the poison head because this head opens the hardest. Then you kill the other head that opens and summons mobs, last you kill the head with the scythe, the one that attacks with melee. You kill all the heads in second phase the same way. Heads vulnerability are turned by different events. Poison head bugs the most easy. The melee attacking head do not bug, because its vulnerability is turned by attacking and it attack all the time. Sorry for my bad english.

So when for the love of god will they fix this if it has bean for year now. I litterally cannot progress the game, tried not lesst then 10 times and every time it does not open. Why can't no one fix this ffs...Sorry for my language but it really makes me mad that this post is from August 6th and more then a month no one even cares to fix this....I love this game, but a serious question - Devs are you deaf and blind? 

My suggestion to all that struggle. Go to chat and to recruitment tab and ask someone for help, someone who can almost one shot every head, then go both to Lephantis and after he opens his buggy head both of you should manage to get a kill on the first go and then finish the rest, same with phase 2. I just did it with a random guy in less then ~5mins I opened Eris......

Edited by wYnzLTU
Tip

Lephanitis is BROKEN! Please fix this!! It happened to me twice today. I even tried the suggested killing the Corpus head first, the 1st stage went fine. The 2nd stage the Corpus head never even opened once. I ended up doing the alt-F4 quit because I am unwilling to waste any more time on a broken mission.

I don't even care about any rewards, I just want to be able to advance. Even though this is free to play I have invested actual money into the game and I expect my character will be manually advanced by an admin.

UPDATE: I was able to finish the mission on the 4th try. In each stage I killed the Corpus head first. Twice it seemed to hang like as though it were still broken but waiting for less than a minute and it was good to go again.

I noticed too that my Assassinate key was not consumed on the first 3 tries so basically I was able to continue trying it as many times as needed until completed.

Edited by se7endog
New Info

On 9/7/2017 at 6:48 PM, MenacingMoogle said:

Corpus head definitely bugged. Damaging the corpus head early, but not killing it first seems to be my mistake. There's absolutely no reason this boss should still be an issue, as I found posts dating back to 2013 about this and other spawning issues. Come on, DE, let's fix the old content too.

i tried this and it worked for me. i think this is the only way to do i t rn

6 hours ago, Imperium64 said:

I'm stuck at not being able to progress to Eris. This is only happening on PC, I take it? 

Boo.

Seems to be a bug on all platforms. I saw several new threads in PS4/Xbox/PC forums. All the more a reason to fix this as fast as possible. And let me guess, Planes of Eidolon is only reachable via a junction on eris :crylaugh:

known problem, main thread here: 

On 9/20/2017 at 8:24 AM, Endlessmoon11 said:

From what I've gathered reading through it, here's your best shot. Only target the Corpus head first, ignore the other two. Have as much burst damage as you can, it is OK to skip the first 1-2 times he opens if you all are getting ready to dump everything in one go. It seems to be tied to the head and/or the boss in total going under a certain health threshold. That would mean weapons that have a high rate of fire and long reloads would be best, like Boar, Grakata, ect. I should caution that shotguns might be problematic due to the height of the head making it harder to avoid the damage falloff. 

Also, this does not seem to happen every time for some people, so do not waste that much time if the bug happens and try to get another fresh run at him and hope for the best.

Edit: Slow Nova can hold the weakpoint open longer, can amp up the damage, and if she's good she can time one (or many!) fully charged anti-matter drops that will 1-shot the boss.

Huge recommendation to do a strategy that is just helping the nova to insta-kill the Corpus head. If you don't do any damage, the head should keep opening up, so that should let you guarantee a kill even if the bug wants to happen. 

Edited by Hydal
far, far better work around.

Hello my name is ERTHAIS and pass the situation this forum the head of corpus of lephantis its buggued. I eliminate the others heads the problem its when only the head corpus dont open the mouth for shoot the mouth and defeat or pass the next level of boss ¿can you fixed?:smile: