Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse and keyboard support for PS4

32 minutes ago, Hecro said:

Wouldn't you then be playing on a computer with down-graded everything?

Not everybody has a high-end PC, my PS4 surely outpreforms my PC and consoles are my prefered way of gaming.

But yeah good question, why play with keyboard and mouse on console?It's considered cheating and even in some cases is bannable.

There are no native support for keyboard and mouse on console games, but there are adapters that allows you to use keyboard and mouse on console games. I haven't been up to date and don't remember much in regards to which adapter it was or is, but it's definitely out there, you can search youtube or google, but make sure you do some research, but that's only if you want to buy something that isn't fully supported, but works.

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2017 at 10:17 PM, saltygr33n said:

There are no native support for keyboard and mouse on console games, but there are adapters that allows you to use keyboard and mouse on console games. I haven't been up to date and don't remember much in regards to which adapter it was or is, but it's definitely out there, you can search youtube or google, but make sure you do some research, but that's only if you want to buy something that isn't fully supported, but works.

war thunder and paragon support keyboard and mouse, and so doesn't the system itself

i wish that warframe on ps4 had support for keyboard and mouse tho