The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ION Weapon Arsenal and ION Mask | Yatus ION-Series

Yatus

5 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Cool helmet bro but somehow it looks kinda small on base excal's body, could just be me tho

I think it's fine as it is. Look at Excalibur Ogrant Helmet, a very nice looking helmet concept but when it got in game, it's just too big.

Edited by Erocelec

On 8/23/2016 at 1:54 PM, Yatus said:

Made some big changes to the Excalibur nION Helmet! :D Hope you like them 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1177868446

FEC45DCCC1DB99735BAF2C58B260B785FCFFA1D0

Looks 10x better but again I think that helmet is 2 small from his body shape,for example here:D557919ED2602B89FE1BD6F5FB547D57CFFDD2FA But helmet design is omg the best! Big like 😎👌

Edited by Vlada91

On 11/1/2017 at 4:05 PM, Shadilay said:

Oi Loike, 

TBH, I just bought this to support your skins ;D Literally voting with wallet so DE will hear me.

Hide contents

Warframe0125.jpg

Warframe0129.jpg

I love pandora but not Valk. Sadly.

Thankk you!!

On 10/23/2017 at 10:19 PM, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

Great skins! 

I was wondering, will the ash tsukuyomi skin ever come with the alt helmet(the one with the hoody)?

ahh dudee thank you for reminding me for that! 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Yatus said:

Its ok but not big fan of this similar infested look... I whose hoping to look more like suit like from the older frame skins and with different helmet... in the end I think that this skin have good potential to look much better... 🤔

Edited by Vlada91

11 hours ago, Alerce said:

I'll take no 8 for volt pls

Its like Gara helmet and we have similar skin and helmets design in the game. @Yatus So body need more rework and helmet for wthat is good and ok are numbers: 1,5,11... its hard for me to imagine how can look in the game from the rest of the helmets... but in the end all looks good. But for the body try to add some belts or somting like you did on excal and ash. So that main part dont look empty like in a normal volt skin... now you can combine some helmets and create something new fro example 5 front and 11 from the back... or 13 with horn of 2 or maybe again horn from 11...With 13 helmets that look ok and good. You can combine them all and create 5 to look much better and not to resemble to excal,ash,nyx or gara...or some volt helmets that we have in the game

Edited by Vlada91

12 is definitely the most unique one and the coolest IMO. Also goes well with the style of your other skin designs.

9 Also looks really cool. 

The others look very Gundam-y which is cool but Volt already has a lot of those helmets so they wouldn't stand out as much.

I'm also in love with your Nidus design, especially the Purlple/red combination.

49 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

And i think that is for nidus mutation v1 much better and more realistic desin from v2 that look like some lighting ball...

those concepts aren't  for nidus, they're for volt. and I personally think 9 is the best one because it feels like a fresh take on him.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277