Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is this Ember meta craze going to end?

ShortbusGangster

Just now, Gamma745 said:

Was about to say something, but I guess you want people to get confused?

Profanity filter. Apparently the forums have a safe bubble unlike the game. 

S***posting.
A useless post. 
You could say mine is too. Since it's probably going to tilt the new ember fanboys. 

5 minutes ago, ShortbusGangster said:

S***posting.
A useless post. 
You could say mine is too. Since it's probably going to tilt the new ember fanboys. 

You know, if you just want to post random junk, why not help make a Threadnaught even bigger?

Why the heck am I promoting this...

Because Ember is always warmed up for taking out small fries and gets a nice hot streak of kills. Now i know this might really heat up the thread but the people who generally play ember are on fire with those low level missions. So please don't flame me for telling truth but that is how she works and i find her pretty lit.

50 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

What?

i THINK that when OP stated:
"1+ per mission now. Last times there were this many warframes a mission, they gave away Frost Prime and Mesa was pre-nerf."

What they were actually saying was:

"I am finding that there is at least one Ember in every mission i run publicly, sometimes more than one. The last time i found a similar situation was when Frost Prime was given away for free, and before that was Mesa (before the developers reduced the over-the-top effectiveness of her fourth ability). I am getting sick of always running a mission where there is at least one person using world on fire, obliterating enemies halfway across the map with minimal to no effort and i believe something should be done about this to rectify the over-saturation of this specific warframe.

1 minute ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

"1+ per mission now. Last times there were this many warframes a mission, they gave away Frost Prime and Mesa was pre-nerf."

"I am finding that there is at least one Ember in every mission i run publicly, sometimes more than one. The last time i found a similar situation was when Frost Prime was given away for free, and before that was Mesa (before the developers reduced the over-the-top effectiveness of her fourth ability). I am getting sick of always running a mission where there is at least one person using world on fire, obliterating enemies halfway across the map with minimal to no effort and i believe something should be done about this to rectify the over-saturation of this specific warframe.

Well, it's a shame they didn't actually post that, this topic would have gone a very different direction, mainly because what you inferred provides far more to work with.

4 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

You make a fine english to english translator. Not even google translate could pull that off.

The sad part if they changing the ember to be less kill steal frame on lower levels then she will be replaced by other frames with a similar nuke ability. I am annoyed too when going to play some lower level to level up or improve the stats and there are an ember, equinox, saryn and all nuke out the whole match and left me behind in shame with low kills. That is annoying when you try to kill a simple enemy but directly move to your direction a wild ember and steal your prey. This game meant equal fun to all but clearly there are no balance in this and need a solution.

Also that was also a ever green when I encountered 3 mesa in a mission so you can all imagin what happend with those infesteds on saturn dark sector. 

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Riknav said:

Hmmm I understood it well. And to be quite frank, I think she does need a look into. There needs to be "effort" like all the other reworks, even though she was reworked already.

She need some more survivability and need to reduce her 4.th ability damage slightly and make it scalable with the level. This can maybe helps to her to be a late game frame and it won't harass the lower level content where the new players get their first experiences. Nerf to the ground not solution and nor the changing too much on her ability. Her ult not that bad but by nature it is a steal kill from others and have a long-wide range and it costs little energy and also not consume so much. While other frames have ultimate which less effective and eat much energy. This could be a proposal to revisit those frames too because their ultimates eats a ton of energy and ember have a good energy pool and with an ability that not eats so much.

It would be much better if her abilities slightly scale with the content because then she have more uses on higher levels and those embers will play higher levels instead of lower levels because their frame will be more viable. Still will be embers who will going to play lower levels too but this could help some to motivate them to go and try their frame on higher levels.

1 minute ago, Sziklamester said:

She need some more survivability and need to reduce her 4.th ability damage slightly and make it scalable with the level. This can maybe helps to her to be a late game frame and it won't harass the lower level content where the new players get their first experiences. Nerf to the ground not solution and nor the changing too much on her ability. Her ult not that bad but by nature it is a steal kill from others and have a long-wide range and it costs little energy and also not consume so much. While other frames have ultimate which less effective and eat much energy. This could be a proposal to revisit those frames too because their ultimates eats a ton of energy and ember have a good energy pool and with an ability that not eats so much.

It would be much better if her abilities slightly scale with the content because then she have more uses on higher levels and those embers will play higher levels instead of lower levels because their frame will be more viable. Still will be embers who will going to play lower levels too but this could help some to motivate them to go and try their frame on higher levels.

DE reworks consists of nuking nukes. I doubt they will keep it as is when they do decide to revisit her. All nukes are changed to have a more active way of use rather than a passive way of usage.

1 hour ago, MagPrime said:

Well, it's a shame they didn't actually post that, this topic would have gone a very different direction, mainly because what you inferred provides far more to work with.

Indeed, I'd say Ember was alway good for low to mid grid mission clearing. Also to farming stuff like Focus and such too. Plus she's just cool. I'm a "main" Ember player. Even though my mains also include Mag, Saryn, and Nova. With Trinity, Valk, and Necros being used alot too.

DE reworks consists of nuking nukes. I doubt they will keep it as is when they do decide to revisit her. All nukes are changed to have a more active way of use rather than a passive way of usage.

Well like it's been said, they went over her before and only slightly changed up her 4. Made it toggle instead of set time for one. So DE has made it into it's "final form" so to speak. I'd say the way it works gameplay wise is going to stay the same.

Edited by Andaius

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

"Kill stealing" doesn't really matter much as long as your in team XP sharing range you will get the XP as bonus XP at the end of the mission.

Edited by Andaius

Ember best casual frame, she's the best when I don't want to waste my time with all these pointless low level missions and want to get back to my 40 waves/min fissures. I mean people only complain about Ember because they seem to forget Equinox exists and does the same but scales to infinity.

21 minutes ago, Andaius said:

Well like it's been said, they went over her before and only slightly changed up her 4. Made it toggle instead of set time for one. So DE has made it into it's "final form" so to speak. I'd say the way it works gameplay wise is going to stay the same.

Tell that to trinity and Excalibur. And to be quite frank I highly doubt this game is going to end after they make their pass to everyone. It may take years before they touch her again. Or maybe a few months. We don't know that. But one thing is for sure she will be touched again before DE throws in the towel.

2 minutes ago, Thebel said:

Ember best casual frame, she's the best when I don't want to waste my time with all these pointless low level missions and want to get back to my 40 waves/min fissures. I mean people only complain about Ember because they seem to forget Equinox exists and does the same but scales to infinity.

I'm guessing it has to do with how much work Equinox is to get over Ember.