Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Base Energy Increase for Mag?

VRKestrel

Hey all !

I have been playing a lot of mag recently and more than once i ended up wondering: "why doesn't she have more base energy?"

Don't get me wrong, in her current state it's not that big of an issue (at least not one a few energy pads here and there won't fix :D ), however, it just seems very odd to me that mag (prime), who I consider to be a caster has a base energy pool of 100. To me it just seems somewhat out of place. Other players whom I've spoken with seem to mostly agree that Mag definitely could use a base energy increase. 

If you ask me, I would probably suggest a base energy pool of 150 (on par with Nyx Prime) or maybe even 175 (like Nova Prime). What do you think? Could Mag use an energy buff or should it stay as is and why? 

Eh I don't know if it's an energy pool issue or if her abilities could use a tiny energy consumption adjustment. I feel like her first ability takes more energy than it should, but I don't play her often enough anymore to make a good judgement. Mag mains, help me out :D

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2017 at 12:59 PM, VRKestrel said:

Hey all !

I have been playing a lot of mag recently and more than once i ended up wondering: "why doesn't she have more base energy?"

Don't get me wrong, in her current state it's not that big of an issue (at least not one a few energy pads here and there won't fix :D ), however, it just seems very odd to me that mag (prime), who I consider to be a caster has a base energy pool of 100. To me it just seems somewhat out of place. Other players whom I've spoken with seem to mostly agree that Mag definitely could use a base energy increase. 

If you ask me, I would probably suggest a base energy pool of 150 (on par with Nyx Prime) or maybe even 175 (like Nova Prime). What do you think? Could Mag use an energy buff or should it stay as is and why? 

Yep her energy is low. The other issue is that her 3 does little to nothing at higher lvls and needs to be spammed.