Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need advise on credits

(PSN)zedlanik

Question

8 answers to this question

Early on; sell duplicate mods, search every nook and cranny of each mission for containers and lockers, and in your inventory, sell any extra blueprints and such that you don't need.

If you have an extra mod or two that someone else wants, trad it for plat and you can pick up a credit booster in the market to double your credit income from all sources in missions for the duration.
Since credits aren't trade-able, the only way to get more is to just play the game.

The best missions to farm credits on would be endless mission types (at least early on) where they have the chance to grant you credit caches, if you're sufficiently leveled and modded, the daily sorties are an excellent source of credits, even if you're only doing the first mission or two.
Alternatively, if you want the practice or are already proficient with them, spy missions can also grant credit cache rewards as well as considerable affinity rewards to level-up some new gear at a respectable pace.

In all honesty however, the best missions for farming credits are the higher-level missions at Neptune and beyond, where the enemies are bloated into artificial difficulty.

I got myself 2 credit farms each a bit different:

1. Akkad - 5 rounds and extract, if u have nova then take her to speed it up (u can always take Chroma or Nekros for more credits) - takes less than 5 min with full squad

2. Hieracon - take max speed Volt and run through mission doing only 1 extractor - i recommend taking some whip or AOE weapon so u can be sure u wont loose - depends how far is extractor and exit but around 3 min solo

Both gives you around 30k credit with no booster

And ofc taking Secura Lecta even after its terrible rework is still quite useful

Edited by Raskolnikow

Make sure you sell any duplicate blueprints like oberon and harrow chassis. I always have a ton of those in my inventory, and they're good when you need some quick credits. 

For credit farming I usually do  1 extractor hiericon. You can solo it pretty easily and the first extractor usually is a credit cache.

Edited by (PS4)CaseFace8

Medium risk index is the best option my friend. It is efficient when it comes to time and the amount of credits u get. Getting a group of ppl who knows what they r doing might help. Get to 50 points and either wait out the rest of the time or die on purpose for the enemies to score in order to end the match faster. Good luck farming. 

Akkad is behind War within and Hieracon is behind 2nd dream. If you want to farm credits at low levels I recommend this missions.

Ceres Seimeni : Actually gives you more credits than Akkad for weaker enemies. Perfect for new players and even vets. I can clear the maps much faster than Akkad and can easily farm close to 375,000 in an hour and 750,000 with credit booster on. Each normal run is around 24-26k credits. Level 15-25

Mars Kadesh : Lesser credits but very easy mission. Level 10-20. 

Earth Coba : Probably the easiest. :Level 6-16.