Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow aleph skin?

Fylas

Remember this old thing? aleph__the_first_promethean__by_ignusdei

could someone make a tennogen harrow skin based on alpeh please? OwO? I mean he looks alot like aleph with a chain priest theme shift anyway so I figured it would look awesome /o/ since the physical body is really similar it would rooock OwO  278?cb=20170630002433

He gave permission too as written here https://ignusdei.deviantart.com/art/Aleph-the-First-Promethean-530741560?offset=0#comments

IgnusDei Jul 30, 2017  Professional Digital Artist
Funny thing? This pic got me noticed by DE. It's how i got the Deluxe skin gigs.

Well, if that someone wants to create a tennogen inspired by Aleph, by all means.

Please make this skin a thing OwO !!

Edited by Fylas
forgot a link

Just now, Ascythian said:

That looks like a Frost skin, not a Harrow skin.

of course it does, but tennogen skins can only alter textures and minimal changes, they don't get to alter the core model like deluxe skins, so harrow is the closest choice since he has almost the same built in terms of physique. 

5 minutes ago, Fylas said:

of course it does, but tennogen skins can only alter textures and minimal changes, they don't get to alter the core model like deluxe skins, so harrow is the closest choice since he has almost the same built in terms of physique. 

I doesn't quite strike with the holy air that Harrow represents imo. 

Id say the Aleph would be closer to Oberon than Harrow too if you delete Frost from the occasion, Id think it would need some major revision if you were to make it Harrow acceptable, so it wouldn't even look like Aleph anymore.

Edited by Ascythian

Just now, Ascythian said:

I doesn't quite strike with the holy air that Harrow represents imo. 

Id say the Aleph would be closer to Oberon than Harrow too if you delete Frost from the occasion, Id think it would need some major revision if you were to make it Harrow acceptable, so it wouldn't even look like Aleph anymore.

the only thing remotely holy about harrow is his pope hat, and you helmets you CAN remodel. It's more of a "hey look this is the picture that got us the first deluxe skins, :O I recognized that! " kinda cameo skin : D

• 2 months later...
On 27/08/2017 at 5:48 PM, Fylas said:

To be fair, one could create a skin for Harrow and then release an alternate helmet separately.

There are numerous Tennogen helmets in the market, so would be weird if that wasn't allowed