Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update today?

Neo3602

14 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Dude, do you even read posts above ? And noone is talking about PoE releasing today or tomorrrow

If you could read then you see what I was begin with. "Pretty sure there won't be update today or on this week"

Anything after just opinions. Not really important because the next update will be PoE. 

11 hours ago, ImpyMidna said:

Didn't they release A War Within a week before a devstream at like 8pm EST? It could be possible they do the same with plains

If I recall, they released TWW very late like at 11pm or midnight. But yeah I'm hoping they're on time for once. 

2 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

If I recall, they released TWW very late like at 11pm or midnight. But yeah I'm hoping they're on time for once. 

Lets hope. I don't have anything left to do on warframe until the update hits. Not to mention that they had the ill kid play PoE and mentioned that they came across no bugs at all. So they are hyping it at this point.

7 hours ago, Othergrunty said:

Well Wednesday is a good goal to aim towards. But often trouble can come and Thursday is still a good secondary goal. Gives one more day to fix issues before heading into the weekend.

Better than having Friday as update day.

They do it because they are putting in more content, not because of more fixes. In any case though the only gripe I have that in my country Wednesday is Thursday morning and Thursday is Friday morning. First world problems, how am I able to live anymore. ;(