Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

if you cant buy limbo, try explain this!

SoulEaterReaper

this quest has been nagging me for a while cause i hate archwing in general and was not gonna be doing a quest i already finished before.

i've had limbo crafted for a year but today i decided to the last part of the buggy quest, but i thought limbo wasn't possible to get without doing the quest.

then how do you explain this :D

s7PIVbR.jpg

2 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

this quest has been nagging me for a while cause i hate archwing in general and was not gonna be doing a quest i already finished before.

i've had limbo crafted for a year but today i decided to the last part of the buggy quest, but i thought limbo wasn't possible to get without doing the quest.

Not very detailed. Have you done the quest ever?

I did the Limbo quest a while ago (when it came out). But shortly after completing the quest I was able to redo parts of it.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Not very detailed. Have you done the quest ever?

I did the Limbo quest a while ago (when it came out). But shortly after completing the quest I was able to redo parts of it.

you can clearly see my limbo being used meanwhile crafting a limbo part from the quest.

now how did i get limbo without the quest?

31 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

you can clearly see my limbo being used meanwhile crafting a limbo part from the quest.

now how did i get limbo without the quest?

You ran missions that drop his parts with someone else who farmed him and had an active quest. :facepalm:

Just now, -Temp0- said:

You ran missions that drop his parts with someone else who farmed him and had an active quest. :facepalm:

i've tried this with a friend and what happened for him was that the item did not drop for him but only me.

facepalm, why do you think you can get items from other people's quest again? i've already tested and it doesn't work.

Just now, SoulEaterReaper said:

i've tried this with a friend and what happened for him was that the item did not drop for him but only me.

facepalm, why do you think you can get items from other people's quest again? i've already tested and it doesn't work.

Because you can or at least could. I had one of Limbo parts before having that quest activated and had to run one of the missions again to actually complete the quest and get rid of it in the menu. 

nKlzfgL.jpg

I don't know where the fc I got a second one tho.

Just now, -Temp0- said:

Because you can or at least could. I had one of Limbo parts before having that quest activated and had to run one of the missions again to actually complete the quest and get rid of it in the menu. 

nKlzfgL.jpg

I don't know where the fc I got a second one tho.

oooh so thats how i got it, got it before the quest, 

warframe is buggy, either there are certain quests you cant take parts from friends if you completed or have not started it, or there are just patches that DE added later on where you can or cant get them.

so either u could get them from friends at one point. meh DE is so tricky

When I was doing the limbo quest the double resource weekend was on. So I decided I will farm cryotic. I have multiple limbo parts as I kept redoing the mission without completing the quest.

In fact I actually bugged out limbo theorem as even after completing the quest very late it showed as incomplete. Had to make a support ticket to show that the quest was complete in the codex.  

1 hour ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

oooh so thats how i got it, got it before the quest, 

warframe is buggy, either there are certain quests you cant take parts from friends if you completed or have not started it, or there are just patches that DE added later on where you can or cant get them.

so either u could get them from friends at one point. meh DE is so tricky

Nah, it's not a bug. Every thing in limbo's quest are farmable. I'm saying this because since i did his quest, i've helped lots'o people farming both his parts, and the proof fragments /navs, and i also get it from them.

I got 3 possible reasons:

1. Limbo parts are farmable in your own mission, meaning you can get 3-4 chassis.

2. If you join someones mission that is doing limbo quest, you can get the parts that way.

3. Some time ago, limbo quest was on the starchart, and you could access it like a normal node. This was later hotfix.