Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

waiting too long?

ChaoticEdge

9 hours ago, Zeclem said:

i think you got me wrong. people wont take it seriously even when they give out a date saying "will". not "if devs said they want to, it would mean they will". 

Oh dude, dont doubt what some people might think...

Most wont take a set release date seriously at this point, yes... but there will be those that will, and will complain about it when it is not there at the "supposed" time. Its a hillariously sad reality...

39 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Oh dude, dont doubt what some people might think...

Most wont take a set release date seriously at this point, yes... but there will be those that will, and will complain about it when it is not there at the "supposed" time. Its a hillariously sad reality...

true, but sometime you have to face the fact you have to make another hobby again either get another free online games or either find some games are free, but if your bored with games then I recommend you to either walk the dog/pets if anyone has one, join a gym (not a pokemon gym for that love of joke, originally its pose to call a dojo) to work out your bodies or praticing to flexable in body (will help and provied players be flexable in hand).  The only depressing in the stories is the one who decied make their life to be depressing.  What to be sad about if one your elder like a grandpa died then yes its ok to be sad because we know in realities we can't escape from death of the body.  As moving along, I just got finish with Rick & Morty and fun stuff about is Betty got refeance from morty, like the quote "Stone Cold" haha I see what he meant by there.

2 hours ago, Gravitus123 said:

I have to be honest the wait is killing me.Please let the update arrive swiftly and let it be amazing

Bad news.

Spoiler

yea...better start with the other games about now.

*edit*

better get the violen

Edited by ChaoticEdge

23 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Nope, it just grammar of all stations from east and west crash hard.  You see here, the reason why I have to use memes and explain others is because people don't get the picture, its always usually people don't ride the train because they only understood a smooth rails for by means, everyone exspect work hard in grammar to speak proper and they just fill themselves too much in luxary.  Basicly there is no smooth rails, for there isn't for little rattle no one want replace the rail or even care for it.  Does the news really care full proper grammar from a man who witness a murder for the first time which your going exspect he will say stuff, but no sometime grammar can't fill in a proper quick in moment for we aren't robot will speak out to properly give the most best grammar to teach to the kids.

As that if you don't get the metaphore then I told you don't talk about it and if your thinking about it, simple words don't think about it.  Lesson learn from Rick & Morty show.

I can drive down your road, but it's way too bumpy not to talk about. How's that for a metaphor?

Everyone knows what you're talking about, but your grasp of the English language is... interesting to say the least. We're not going to ignore the difference in the quality of English just because you say we should. It's not logical.

9 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

I can drive down your road, but it's way too bumpy not to talk about. How's that for a metaphor?

Everyone knows what you're talking about, but your grasp of the English language is... interesting to say the least. We're not going to ignore the difference in the quality of English just because you say we should. It's not logical.

a metephor can go along like a story or like a parables.  Yet you want logic so define logic in life what is pose to be normal?  If you say your life is normal, then your simply lieing to yourself, because if your life normal and see a person who has disablitites in the first thing every common person mind say "This guy not normal", but he been living with disablitites with his life and funny thing is he has higher IQ rest common men and he is normal himself.  Sometime you can't define what is logical at all because man doesn't understand pure logic outside the box and always think inside the box every time.

*edit*

Editing for time being. to additional the run.  I could bring up common man who is disable and have high I.Q is steven hawking

Spoiler

one-way-to-survive.jpg

Yet this guy was question of his phycial ablitites as yet he lived richly enough out smart people.  Yet more people with disablitites you probably think its not normal and yet they concider their life is normal.  Don't judge me with your its not logical, I tell you there is no telling what is logic no more for the fact is man trying make logic to make racist, predjust and being a judge which all them screw each other to keep that in line.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

3 minutes ago, Teadude said:

more time they spend on it, the more it'll be polished.

the last thing we want is a rushed PoE due to fans desire followed by a S#&$ty feedback bcause its not polished

as true as the first part is, it can only really apply to the surface level, as no matter how much time they spend testing things, its going to be bug ridden like hell on release, they'd have to spend  like a year testing to get the same level of testing that the player base will accomplish with the first 24 hours of release. thats just how it is. in reality, theres a limit to how long it can be put off for small bugs, typically they can find the worst of them, but without the kind of extensive testing they can't do themselves, there will still be countless issues that crop up upon release.

we can use the polish excuse all we want, but it only lasts so long, evetually it reaches a point where its good enough to get released, and sure they could continue testing at this point, but it'll only delay the release even further since at that point the internal testing just won't catch everything fast enough. basically, if we try waiting until its "bug free" or "fully polished" we'll still be sitting here a year from now waiting for it to get released, and nobody wants that, DE included.

Just now, O.N.S.L.A.U.G.H.T said:

Just chill yo, watch some movies or something. Im hyped as well :devil:

I did, we are chilling, I am going though medatation and doing my studies as every man should do, note I am not say religionly because I think remembering the forum don't spread religion or some sort and they concider mine as religion.

Anyway they might unlesh something later on, dunno...but I always got other games still.

11 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

a metephor can go along like a story or like a parables.  Yet you want logic so define logic in life what is pose to be normal?  If you say your life is normal, then your simply lieing to yourself, because if your life normal and see a person who has disablitites in the first thing every common person mind say "This guy not normal", but he been living with disablitites with his life and funny thing is he has higher IQ rest common men and he is normal himself.  Sometime you can't define what is logical at all because man doesn't understand pure logic outside the box and always think inside the box every time.

*edit*

Editing for time being. to additional the run.  I could bring up common man who is disable and have high I.Q is steven hawking

Reveal hidden contents

one-way-to-survive.jpg

Yet this guy was question of his phycial ablitites as yet he lived richly enough out smart people.  Yet more people with disablitites you probably think its not normal and yet they concider their life is normal.  Don't judge me with your its not logical, I tell you there is no telling what is logic no more for the fact is man trying make logic to make racist, predjust and being a judge which all them screw each other to keep that in line.

We are not saying you have a low IQ(which is easily an inaccurate measure of intelligence). It's just that your English is more interesting than the topic at hand. We can easily tell that English is not your first language, that is all. Do not get offended, and especially, don't deny the fact that your English is not perfect. Nothing is perfect.

Now, you can reply even more about your grammar, or you can answer my new question: what are you most excited about for Plains of Eidolon?

14 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

We are not saying you have a low IQ(which is easily an inaccurate measure of intelligence). It's just that your English is more interesting than the topic at hand. We can easily tell that English is not your first language, that is all. Do not get offended, and especially, don't deny the fact that your English is not perfect. Nothing is perfect.

Now, you can reply even more about your grammar, or you can answer my new question: what are you most excited about for Plains of Eidolon?

If this is subject about me, then I am going concider your stalker now, because this isn't subject about me which your getting bit off hand.  I tell you, grammar may speak in letters, but doesn't sound to people hearts, what grammar do is just being robotic without a compassion to share with at all.  A poet is not held by grammar, for it is free to express whatever words put into it to sound of the rythems it takes, not by machines generate restriction to men what they can express their own words for machines only do a job has no love.

08cc8be0132f411c46a308931558be2bcbc0dc50