Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

waiting too long?

ChaoticEdge

We know PoE is pose to come out and end up guessing there was delay again as we the players becoming ancient for the game be done with PoE, some the players are start doing this....

Spoiler

4c5.gif

Yea pretty much they have highly blooded in hyped in this game very much about the PoE, so we still looking forward for it won't get delay again this coming week or either the players feel like derailing into the school's house to cause a wreck.

Who still hype this time just grab some music that will relax you instead increase your hype or motoived (including sad song).  As you try enjoy the time being free and relaxing just come to the mind the dev are working hard to make an intresting game to become.

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Do you even English, bro?

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAI3AAAAJDRiNmVhOGI0LThlZWMt

No going off the topic, are we aren't here complain about grammars or talk the subject about me.  Right now, people are checking up the forum and not being cooled down and spaming on twittch like crazy on the dev old deleted quotes from one the fan boys "Wheres PoE you guys said it pose to be out now", if you have problem, speak out your problem here and we the players aren't here cause problem.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

6 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Do you even English, bro?

No, but his image game is on point.

My attempted translation is, he's saying that people are becoming impatient waiting for PoE, either thinking it's delayed or will be delayed, and to chill out and relax with some music and be patient, because DE are working hard.

2 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

Delay implies the was a set date for the update. There wasn't. There was hopes for it to be out this month, but nothing was EVER set in stone. You can't delay something unless it has a set time schedule. 

True to it, but sometime people has a limitations that hold them back and forget there is time must break it and not, but in this I have to excuse their time because it was one the dev's birthday they were celebrating, but I know in real world no one care about the birthday, but let them enjoy it as slow time because things doesn't need to be harsh whipping the dev.  Everyone is human and there is time they must to be at eased, so they can able work for the next day, for behalf the dev I will ask you kindly to forgive the dev if they didn't unable send the update until next month because of the delay.

Without kindness how do we forgive one another if we have hate small things and hold it like chains that is unwilling to break.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

True to it, but sometime people has a limitations that hold them back and forget there is time must break it and not, but in this I have to excuse their time because it was one the dev's birthday they were celebrating, but I know in real world no one care about the birthday, but let them enjoy it as slow time because things doesn't need to be harsh whipping the dev.  Everyone is human and there is time they must to be at eased, so they can able work for the next day, for behalf the dev I will ask you kindly to forgive the dev if they didn't unable send the update until next month because of the delay.

Without kindness how do we forgive one another if we have hate small things and hold it like chains that is unwilling to break.

I'm very patient with the Devs, because in the end, this time is necessary to create a better, more polished project for all of us! It's worth the wait 

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

We're you here for the war within update? This wait is nothing compared to that. 

ha then you should try the other games that the people are waiting for like T:OW

Spoiler

they have the longest delay ever!  Ppl already start move on because the game is not even done finishing because the dev in that game keep on delaying too many time and going back and forward with other games they working on.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Imagine being on console..

Ohohoh, you want go old school deep for it?

You should try old school MSN trying get a call though the internet.  The top most annoying noise ever and painful to the ears and no one got the patient as angel for 24 hours.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ohohoh, you want go old school deep for it?

You should try old school MSN trying get a call though the internet.  The top most annoying noise ever and painful to the ears and no one got the patient as angel.

I...what..? I meant, console has to wait till PoE drop for PC, hotfixes, port, certing, then the actual update.

Just now, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I...what..? I meant, console has to wait till PoE drop for PC, hotfixes, port, certing, then the actual update.

yes that what I am talking about if your patient isn't good enough to sit still for good countless hours and the hype kicking in blood, I understand you want PoE drop on PS4 game, but they were pose to on mid september, but delay again which we didn't understand why they didn't which PC always the testers from the start.

I only comparing old MSN which anyone remember that horrible buzzing noise how you call your friends on the internet for its was the first face chat design (oh god save my ears from thous sound).  It takes longest time to able get in touch to chat with someone so does the same with the video games with their loading, updates, and developments accept for the part you don't get annoyed by the sound of MSN crushing ear sound.

So simple as trying say, have the patient long to be, distract yourself with things in life or either in the internet.

i dont expect much so hype is low, the reason i dont expect much is simply because i don't want to be all hyped, it normally turns into disappointment, so i remain expecting little an enjoy it all the more if it great, poe will be a nice change from the norm no matter the content in it, getting out the corridor does appeal, but yeah i refuse to get hyped for games n there content nowadays to many bad experiences i suppose 

Here's my best attempt at a translation/actually understandable version of the OP:

"We all know PoE is coming out soon, but some people think that there might be a delay or two. None of us are getting any younger waiting for the update to drop, but some have overhyped themselves to the point where, in their anticipation, they've basically started headbutting walls in frustration that it's not out yet.

To all those that do this: just be patient. Relax, chill out. Maybe grab some lavender tea and chill out to some smooth, mellow jazz or something. Point is, DE are working on it, and it'll come out eventually. Don't overhype yourselves, it'll only lead to frustrated anticipation, + potential disappointment if it doesn't live up to your overhyped expectations."

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAI3AAAAJDRiNmVhOGI0LThlZWMt

No going off the topic, are we aren't here complain about grammars or talk the subject about me.  Right now, people are checking up the forum and not being cooled down and spaming on twittch like crazy on the dev old deleted quotes from one the fan boys "Wheres PoE you guys said it pose to be out now", if you have problem, speak out your problem here and we the players aren't here cause problem.

Cool. Your. Jets. 

They did NOT give a deadline, or anything approaching a release date. For good reason, because people always complain they didn't met their release dates. 

Now they won't give one at all, and you have made one up in your mind and are now claiming they didn't meet it -- there is no deadline or release date for them to miss, you are wrong and making up nonsense. They just can't win with some people. And yes people like you are the problem exactly. In a nutshell in fact. 

As always, I simply move the goalposts down. Middle of September? Nope, okay, then the start of the fall. What's that, NOT the start of the fall? Then my goalpost goes to the last Thursday in September. That don't work? I'll look for a message suggesting otherwise from a previous stream.

Flexability.

46 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

yes that what I am talking about if your patient isn't good enough to sit still for good countless hours and the hype kicking in blood, I understand you want PoE drop on PS4 game, but they were pose to on mid september, but delay again which we didn't understand why they didn't which PC always the testers from the start.

I only comparing old MSN which anyone remember that horrible buzzing noise how you call your friends on the internet for its was the first face chat design (oh god save my ears from thous sound).  It takes longest time to able get in touch to chat with someone so does the same with the video games with their loading, updates, and developments accept for the part you don't get annoyed by the sound of MSN crushing ear sound.

So simple as trying say, have the patient long to be, distract yourself with things in life or either in the internet.

I'm just gonna guess it's the language barrier

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Cool. Your. Jets. 

They did NOT give a deadline, or anything approaching a release date. For good reason, because people always complain they didn't met their release dates. 

Now they won't give one at all, and you have made one up in your mind and are now claiming they didn't meet it -- there is no deadline or release date for them to miss, you are wrong and making up nonsense. They just can't win with some people. And yes people like you are the problem exactly. In a nutshell in fact. 

I didn't say anything about it, I am just seeing how many complainer, they need have their jets cool down anyway.

1 hour ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I'm just gonna guess it's the language barrier

not really, its usually the cross country always have to get their side updates. Europ, Russia, Asia, Africa, centeral america and yet we don't want forget south america...yea if only make it short with the slap on the wrisk.