Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE how about make Primed Loot Detector or Thief's Wit?

Saboteur009

Hello everybody and sorry for bad English.

So main idea of "Primed" version is to show in different colours on minimap all rare things like Ayatan sculptures, Syndicate medallions, rare Orokin/Grineer/Corpus containers and maybe sabotage caches (also increase loot radar radius)?

Example : oXcCOiU.png

Or you can make every rare thing in one colour like gold, just don't keep them white as common stuff please...

What do you think guys?

first: Loot detecter i an aura, thus it would Never be primed. DE invent Legendary core just to drop Steel Charge from rank 10 to rank 5 before, it just wont happen again.

second: the highlight rare things are suggested many time now ... but seem like they decide not to focus on it, due to they are unsure of what content considered rare (which will change radically but the UI would stuck. DE isn't strong at UI design at all and changing it frequently - due to other stuff get change - would create a higher stress for them. That's the only take i can think of for why they didn't change it yet ... but seriously, we can all agree the change would worth it.

third: instead of binding it to a mod, which are very tight on a lot of frame, binding it to the Codex would make more sense. Player can decide what are on and not on the map with a toggle at the codex entry that they completed the scan - which could solve 2 problem at the same time in my opinion.

Also, we do know that a map update are coming with PoE, and with it ... hope ... may be