Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible Riven Challenge

Crowshrink

Take max duration Loki, he can cling to walls forever. You just need to find a low level mission with enough enemies grouped together (I did it on exterminate). Cast invisibility, cling onto the wall, use can decoy to lure the enemies. Atomos or Ignis with extended range mods work great. It's actually a pretty easy challenge.

9 minutes ago, Antiphoton said:

Equinox or Ember with max range Maim/WoF could work, too.

No it won't, you need to do it without alarms.

The "trick" with those rivens is to get into extermination (like the one on ceres), rush on the extraction room and... break in laugh. All enemies will rush towards the room, when you have enough just hop on the wall and start shooting.
I have done it with loki (not so safe) and Ivara (chill) with Rakta Cernos, Arca Plasmor and even boltor.

Edited by phoenix1992

5 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Use a derlict mission, Infested don't know how to trigger alarms.

Had that exact riven a while ago.

Derlict survival, with Ember jumping on the wall.

They "fixed" majority of the Survival and infestation when it comes down to alerts in the Lenz patch. 
Had the riven 2 times in the past 2 weeks, and vs Infestation it was glitching out at 5-6 kills.

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

They "fixed" majority of the Survival and infestation when it comes down to alerts in the Lenz patch. 
Had the riven 2 times in the past 2 weeks, and vs Infestation it was glitching out at 5-6 kills.

If it actually DID glitch, it's easy. tell the support team. WFs support is usually very nice. I whould guess that they might actually unlock it or at least change it to a different challenge.

Just now, Walkampf said:

If it actually DID glitch, it's easy. tell the support team. WFs support is usually very nice. I whould guess that they might actually unlock it or at least change it to a different challenge.

After the "glitch", I just went and finish the mission as already mentioned - Extermination and head to the last room.  In both cases it is spaghetti code doings its spaghetti thing, but the extermination is hilarious.

I've done a few of these challenges and infested/void missions never worked for me. 

The easiest method I found is to take Loki with an explosive weapon (silenced of course) to a reactor sabotage, do cold sabotage, pick a good spot and rain bombs down on the enemies. 

T2 maps work best since it spawns a decent number of enemies and they don't deal too much damage to the objective. Also corpus ones seem faster because they're dumber I guess and run to melee the objective more often.

Just keep an eye on your invis duration while clinging. Hope this helps. 

4 hours ago, Crowshrink said:

There is no way anyone can do this.

https://gyazo.com/7e48a74c2c6539f709ba484287149f99

If instead of starting a thread with the "its imposible" crap (when A lot of people can easily do it) you dont start one asking for advices ? (ye ... i supose its easy to think that things are broken and not that you have no skills or knowledge about a game after more than 2 years here ) ...

Edited by Yagamilight123

I think I did this exact riven with Titania before. Mecury exterminate. Wall cling, then start your 4, then just make sure not to bump any of the walls or floor or anything. Just shoot the dudes before they can get to alarm panels. It's ok if they see you, but just to be safe try to shoot them before you get close.