Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

POE Released - Check

POE Downloaded - Check

Twitch linked - Check

Able to log into any twitch feeds.... nope.... all just load and load load.... looks like too much traffic on twitch to let anyone in to view the streams DE is demanding we watch to get the rewards....  Guess nobody load test twitch.

Does anyone know what the drop table is like for the random drops? I hear there's prime gear but...

I really wish they made clear what you can get from the random drops. like what does prime gear even mean? vaulted stuff?

Edited by R1CK_D0M

ok so i watched now nearly 2 hours an partner streamer of warframe but still recieved nothing after i started warframe... and yes my account is linked with twitch and everything.

Just for going clear when exactly will the rewards be given to players cus currently it seems like it doesn´t works or i missed something so obvious that i´m blind again...

4 minutes ago, Vesperos said:

ok so i watched now nearly 2 hours an partner streamer of warframe but still recieved nothing after i started warframe... and yes my account is linked with twitch and everything.

Just for going clear when exactly will the rewards be given to players cus currently it seems like it doesn´t works or i missed something so obvious that i´m blind again...

Have the same problem as you.

What platforms are Twitch Drops eligible for during The Great Eidolon Hunt campaign?

At the launch of Plains of Eidolon on PC, both Console and PC players will be able to view and receive Twitch Drops. However, only PC Tenno will be able to stream and drop them. We plan for drops to be enabled for console streamers after Plains of Eidolonships on console, as a part of future promotions

So does that mean that console player will earn the loot by watching now but wont actual get the loot until the update drops on console? now im even more confused...

I've been wondering a lot of things about this Twitch link for PoE, and I wish we could get some more info about it.

• Can we earn rewards watching on other platforms besides PC? (Mobile, Consoles, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.)
  • Is there a specific command you have to do on stream to earn rewards?
  • Does watching multiple streams at once count as multiple rewards? (Or does it only focus on 1?)
  • If there is a bug involving the rewards at the moment, what's the ETA on it being fixed?

2 minutes ago, Electro_the_Devolian said:

I've been wondering a lot of things about this Twitch link for PoE, and I wish we could get some more info about it.

• Can we earn rewards watching on other platforms besides PC? (Mobile, Consoles, Amazon Fire Stick, etc.)
  • Is there a specific command you have to do on stream to earn rewards?
  • Does watching multiple streams at once count as multiple rewards? (Or does it only focus on 1?)
  • If there is a bug involving the rewards at the moment, what's the ETA on it being fixed?

General post about anything here would be really apreciated i guess... also some ppl receiving rewards while others dont or in my case got the syandana but nothing else even tho  im watching stream for about 4 hours now...

Also hopeing this just bollocks but do you have to watch a streamer according to the zone/ language your playing warframe on on PS4.... or is any supported streamer fine? 

1 hour ago, Vesperos said:

Similar problem here. Mogamu's stream has been open since Steve ended his periscope stream. I was playing through the update, and Mogamu has been streaming (at least what I watched) for like, 3 hours now. Other than the syandana (which is awesome), I got nothing.