Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix sorties prizing

(PSN)ChaosLordZerato

Playing the sortie is fun I love the challenges to be had but what kills it is the prize at the end. I love the riven mod it's can stay the booster are great but getting 4000 endo an sculpture are not work it please replace  them or at least on up the 4000 end to at least 10000 an remove sculpture it's annoying doing all those challenges for a sculpture.

It would be nice if Sorties rewarded players the same way Relics do, every player gets a separate roll and then you can decide if you want to keep it or change it. This would also have greater psychological effect as the player will at least get to choose the least-bad item of the bunch.

4 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

It would be nice if Sorties rewarded players the same way Relics do, every player gets a separate roll and then you can decide if you want to keep it or change it. This would also have greater psychological effect as the player will at least get to choose the least-bad item of the bunch.

Probably the best idea i've ever heard to improve sortie rewards.

11 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

That would actually make playing sorties with a team worth while. As things are right now, I can do them faster alone, and better.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)tristarwayne said:

Playing the sortie is fun I love the challenges to be had but what kills it is the prize at the end. I love the riven mod it's can stay the booster are great but getting 4000 endo an sculpture are not work it please replace  them or at least on up the 4000 end to at least 10000 an remove sculpture it's annoying doing all those challenges for a sculpture.

DE already plans to remove lenses and add kuva to the sortie reward table.

I wouldn't expect the amount of endo to change or the sculpture be removed though.

4 hours ago, JuicyButthurt said:

This would mean lots of the good things would get a heavy hit to their drop chance.

15 hours ago, JuicyButthurt said:

THIS needs to be a thing. The way loot is handled is clunky and ham fisted in the first place.  That's especially the case when we start talking about rivens, their rarity, and what actually gets rolled. In part, we've heard the arguments on the couch against a riven transmute system, but people like me are drowning in useless rivens right now. If this change was made, they'd be a lot more common over all and maybe in some cases we'd actually get a choice on what type of riven we're rolling for rather than your pre assigned riven. Personally, I can't stand melee rivens at this point.

On 9/28/2017 at 9:35 AM, JuicyButthurt said:

Not that bad of an idea actually. I would love to have the Token System added into sorties, but honestly, I wouldn't mind having this in the game for sorties.