Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False Promises About Plat

swordartonline1

Alright I met this guy saying he wanted to give plat for help, but in the end (Me and the 2 others helping knew he wouldn't give anything.) he didn't pay us. he didn't even have the brain capacity to stand up and ask for help without trying to trick people into helping with false promises.

So When I said don't trick people, he answered, But it works tho.

So please be aware this player is one of the few idiots running around in the friendly and beautiful community in warframe.

Players I call you out, Do Not Let People Like Him Trick Low Mr Players To Help Him. Do Not Let Him Ruin Warframe.

Edited by swordartonline1

19 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Take Pics, contact support... easy concept really...

theres a specific part of the TOS that says that stuff like this is your own goddamn fault...

also. players shouldnt have to pay for help. they should just get it for free. thats kinda what GOTL and veterans are for.

Just now, SupremeDutchGamer said:

theres a specific part of the TOS that says that stuff like this is your own goddamn fault...

also. players shouldnt have to pay for help. they should just get it for free. thats kinda what GOTL and veterans are for.

mhm I joined to help as I said we knew he wasn't going to pay, where the important thing relies is he refused to ask for help.

he couldn't see the wrong in trying to trick people.

5 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

Yeah, but the OP said he's doing it a lot and intentionally... That is worth a report.

Just now, Carnage2K4 said:

Yeah, but the OP said he's doing it a lot and intentionally... That is worth a report.

as i said. DE isnt responsible for that and wont do anything about it. id almost say "did you even read the TOS and trading chat rules" but nobody reads those....

53 minutes ago, swordartonline1 said:

Alright I met this guy saying he wanted to give plat for help, but in the end (Me and the 2 others helping knew he wouldn't give anything.)

In my opinion you are dumb. Taking currency for help? This is not real life where everything must be paid

1 minute ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

as i said. DE isnt responsible for that and wont do anything about it. id almost say "did you even read the TOS and trading chat rules" but nobody reads those....

it's still a player being intentionally deceptive. It's not about trying to get the plat out of him.