Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulacrum is my city.

PookieNumnums

Well , I'm over the plains already. Esp after the focus dev workshop. But as we know the devs do like to one-up themselves so, what is the next plains like area you want to see added in game. 

I'd like to see a cephalon city in the style of sudas room or the simulacrum. Perhaps the index cephalons could get more screen time there. Maybe even expound upon ordis's origin etc. 

After that maybe the corpus indoctrination temples or w/e. 

What about you?

5 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

Cetus is my country. 

I could have sworn you said fetus, XD

5 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

Well , I'm over the plains already. Esp after the focus dev workshop. But as we know the devs do like to one-up themselves so, what is the next plains like area you want to see added in game. 

I'd like to see a cephalon city in the style of sudas room or the simulacrum. Perhaps the index cephalons could get more screen time there. Maybe even expound upon ordis's origin etc. 

After that maybe the corpus indoctrination temples or w/e. 

What about you?

I wanna see the Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads nation!

4 hours ago, Genitive said:

I want a Corpus city. With skyscrapers and such.

That's exactly what I want to see too! Just thinking about it...... I......... INTESNIFY!

Would definitely like to see a cyberpunk Corpus city, complete with rich upper district, and decaying underbelly.

Though, now that I think about it, I'm not sure how the differentiation between combat and non-combat zones would work. This isn't quite GTA or Deus Ex that we're working with here, I don't think DE would want to go the direction where you can just open fire in the middle of corpus civilians. It might actually have to be a city that's currently besieged and in the middle of open war or something.

Edited by rapt0rman