Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap: Glassframe Quest & the Plains of Eidolon!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, WaylanderG said:

is it definatly coming tonight? Has it been confirmed or is this just more hype? I'm so excited to run the plains ill probably spend a week exploring before i even consider going for glass frame quest

Well they did just say that they are gonna try to get it out before the Devstream on Friday, so there is still a chance for today, if not tomorrow

7 hours ago, kantapon said:

Me as well.

The hype trains name sounds like it should go fast,  but really it's one that lugs its own way up a super steep mountain,... slowly.  But you get the view in the end.  So you decide if it's all worth it.

The email in PS4 today said DE expects the Plains to drop on Friday before the airing of DEvStream 99. And they said notwithstanding they will have it on Friday to be sure.

I'm still in Novemberland.

Edited by (PS4)A007Bear
Style and punctuation.

6 hours ago, ShadowExodus said:

I have no Idea about who you mentioned but let me say. It was never a problem, you came up with this p2w nonsense. Honestly tell me, what are others winning over you by paying for Gara day one, what better item are they giving them that we aren't going to receive? I'm sure if you thought of this you wouldn't be thinking "oh great DE is falling into the pit hole like so many other devs."  Then you give solutions on how to fix it? Fix what? A problem you made up and one that isn't even significant in the first place. It's no better that talking to yourself since you made up the problem,  complain the problem and gave solution on how to fix your own problem. 

Probably a riven like Harrow.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

what sucks is that were getting the update in November when supposedly de began making a console version around the time they were developing the pc.

PC are essentially beta testers, so as to find and help patch any bugs that could appear in the console version. That way, DE doesn't have to go through the rigmerole of cert-ing a lot more small patches for said consoles. If they released the update at the same time for both, consoles would have the same bugs and DE would have a hell of a time getting rid of them all in as few updates as possible.

1 minute ago, Havarkus said:

PC are essentially beta testers, so as to find and help patch any bugs that could appear in the console version. That way, DE doesn't have to go through the rigmerole of cert-ing a lot more small patches for said consoles. If they released the update at the same time for both, consoles would have the same bugs and DE would have a hell of a time getting rid of them all in as few updates as possible.

I know that but I'm just thinking back to when the devs said that they began converting it shortly after they began well... developing it.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277